GDT: Ottawa Senators at Detroit Red Wings - 7PM - CITY / TVAS2 - Ridly me this, Catman! (Ridly Greig Returns to the Cat-house)

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
George Parros is hiding under these guys beds, and the NHL has a giant conspiracy against protecting Detroit players. If the NHL isn't going to do anything, Detroit is going to have to injure Stutzle and Tkachuk. Rofl the Red Wings couldn't injure my grandma if they tried.

To be fair I heard your grandma was tough as nails. Saw her tune up a homeless dude in front of the salvation army today.

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
Word on the street is that they're trying to press charges on your grammy for a full punch but it was actually only an off balance push and the dude had no chin.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Word on the street is that they're trying to press charges on your grammy for a full punch but it was actually only an off balance push and the dude had no chin.
Ya but originally they wanted to give her 5 years for intent to cross check. Now they are saying if you slow down the tape my grandma threw a punch to the head but you can only see it if you slow it down, its a ninja punch that looks like a push.

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
Ya but originally they wanted to give her 5 years for intent to cross check. Now they are saying if you slow down the tape my grandma threw a punch to the head but you can only see it if you slow it down, its a ninja punch that looks like a push.

Lots of opinions flying. It's only properly done if we have that random redwing fan guy that was posting here today be the judge and hand down appropriate punishment.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Lots of opinions flying. It's only properly done if we have that random redwing fan guy that was posting here today be the judge and hand down appropriate punishment.
I wish they'd all come here and post, or there was a ban-free zone where they could say what they wanted. I'd love to engage in an unmoderated discussion with them

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
I wish they'd all come here and post, or there was a ban-free zone where they could say what they wanted. I'd love to engage in an unmoderated discussion with them

There is no reasoning with fanboy people. Disappointment in your franchise where you don't complain is only acquired through age and repetition.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I just took a visit to the wings board, the reactions are pretty much what you would expect from any fan base that loses a top player to a freak play, easier to accept if you blame someone. Having said that there are 3 or 4 “special” posters over there.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Deserved. The most hilarious thing was Detroit fans thinking Joseph would get a hearing. :laugh:

feel like he deserved way more.

legit a revenge cross check to the head after play is dead. even the refs called it intent to injure.

there was no hockey play involved, should have been 10-15 games.

Joeffice

Mar 11, 2023
Regina
Sens send chills up their opponents spines. Not saying taking Perron on would be tough but ,,, I guess Kasty could fill him in.

Fair, but not like Detroit is any tougher.

Anybody can be an animal and do what Perron tried to do.
Few are brain dead enough to do it though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad