GDT: Ottawa Senators at Detroit Red Wings - 7PM - CITY / TVAS2 - Ridly me this, Catman! (Ridly Greig Returns to the Cat-house)

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
The Red Wings find themselves 12 points up on the Senators, good for third place in the Atlantic in the current standings however the Sens have four games in hand and tonight proves a big opportunity to make up ground.

sens-red-wings-oct-21-2023-1-6611615-1697919454778.jpg

Detroit Red Wings (14-7-4) vs. Ottawa Senators (10-11-0)

1702141122514.png

Reactions: DrEasy

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
you guys can play your reindeer games in here.... I don't have time to make a GDT later, and we know that every GDT this season that @L'Aveuglette makes is a loss :sarcasm:

I did note that only @ChurchOfAlfie has good taste in music though....
Ya but why not let us have our fun in the other thread and keep this for when the game starts? I mean, it makes the most sense. I mean, the goal is to make this board active, is it not?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
you guys can play your reindeer games in here.... I don't have time to make a GDT later, and we know that every GDT this season that @L'Aveuglette makes is a loss :sarcasm:

I did note that only @ChurchOfAlfie has good taste in music though....
We're lucky we can listen to so many types of music from different eras at our finger tips.
I appreciate a variety there is just so much good music and so many talented artists.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022

I always look forward to seeing a newbie (regular season play). 1200 interviewed the PBP guy in Belleville yesterday and the observations I took most note of were (a) Jiri Smejkal is VERY big and (b) he's learning to use his size much more efficiently on North American ice. Will be interesting to see if this is the case.

At least tonight I can focus all my attention on the Sens game, given Shohei Ohtani is signing with the LA Dodger for a paltry 700 million! Crazy!

Last edited:

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Time for the boys to make a statement... That they can play good hockey consistently. Get the win lads

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
@2CHAINZ can the game theme be best short film / music videos tonight? :popcorn:
I don't choose the discussion. We have just been discussing movies and music in the pre-games. We only discuss that stuff in the GDT's when the team stinks, lol. If it's the best music videos, they won't be from the 90's they all sucked in the 90's!

Except for I'd do anything for love - Meat loaf

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I don't choose the discussion. We have just been discussing movies and music in the pre-games. We only discuss that stuff in the GDT's when the team stinks, lol. If it's the best music videos, they won't be from the 90's they all sucked in the 90's!

Except for I'd do anything for love - Meat loaf
I reserve the right to post Beck's biggest hit of the 90s here if the outcome doesn't favor us!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad