GDT: Ottawa Senators at Detroit Red Wings - 7PM - CITY / TVAS2 - Ridly me this, Catman! (Ridly Greig Returns to the Cat-house)

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Some, not all, Red Wing fans going after Joseph on social media lol.

Biggest bunch of crybaby p***yes I've seen in a while. Hopefully Perron is back for the next game when both teams meet and someone feeds that clown a knuckle sandwich.
100% the biggest bunch of whiny, sad p***yes in the hockey world (that I've encountered), which says a loooooooot considering the flith that gets unclogged from the drain in Toronto.

It's really a spectacular fan base. I'm...not sure what happened, but it's embarrassing lol

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
1702294126837.png

1702294140801.jpeg

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Today I read the Bruce Garrioch article in Saturday's Citizen, it was mostly about Jacques Martin and Alfie. He stated that after each period, they go to the locker room with their notes. This might explain why this 2nd period has been so strong and they look much better defensively. I guess they are doing this because no time to practice with the # of games they have this month. This team is looking so much better defensively. Once it becomes second nature, watch out.

..wow, coaching,,, Is there a link to the article? I may be blind but I can't find it.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Some, not all, Red Wing fans going after Joseph on social media lol.

Biggest bunch of crybaby p***yes I've seen in a while. Hopefully Perron is back for the next game when both teams meet and someone feeds that clown a knuckle sandwich.
Red wings fans were booing when Zub he got up after a minute down on the ice, after the cross check to the head.
ya there just bad fans.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
100% the biggest bunch of whiny, sad p***yes in the hockey world (that I've encountered), which says a loooooooot considering the flith that gets unclogged from the drain in Toronto.

It's really a spectacular fan base. I'm...not sure what happened, but it's embarrassing lol
4th worst points percentage in the league over the last 10 years happened.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008

Honestly they don't deserve the name Hockey town. They should be called Little Bitch Town.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

BradyTkachucky

Jul 31, 2005
Ottawa
As much as I want to hate DeBrincat you gotta hand it to Dorion. Pierre Dorion is the only gm who asked to talk contract before the trade and was denied then gave them our first rd pick anyways.
No doubt, but I still don't like DePussy and hope to see a Tkachuk run him over again sometime soon.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Red wings fans were booing when Zub he got up after a minute down on the ice, after the cross check to the head.
ya there just bad fans.
Are you sure they were booing that Zub got up or did they boo what happened to Larkin?

I'm not going to paint the entire fanbase with the same brush but the vocal minority are cry babies and extremely idiotic. Especially the ones trying to justify what that piece of flaming shit Perron is.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Just you homie I am holding the fort in the NBA thread, the Perron thread carrying the Sens on my back like I'm Lebron and you guys are the cavs
I’m trying my best in the Perron one, but their not the brightest.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I’m trying my best in the Perron one, but their not the brightest.
You have to tow the line as well So many times I want to tell it how it really is, but my account cannot handle another warning. I love the guy who said only one player was going to have to answer the bell. He can't be talking at a sens player because the whole Wings team is softer than 10-ply toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: Bileur

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
You have to toe the line as well So many times I want to tell it how it really is, but my account cannot handle another warning. I love the guy who said only one player was going to have to answer the bell. He can't be talking at a sens player because the whole Wings team is softer than 10-ply toilet paper.
Ya That poster has been tagged 3-4x now, with no replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Ya That poster has been tagged 3-4x now, with no replies.
I can't believe a guy called me tough hiding behind the internet because I said Joseph pushed Larkin, not punched him. Then I offered to Zoom call him and tell it to his face or meet up in person, and he called me tough for wanting to not hide behind the internet.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I can't believe a guy called me tough hiding behind the internet because I said Joseph pushed Larkin, not punched him. Then I offered to Zoom call him and tell it to his face or meet up in person, and he called me tough for wanting to not hide behind the internet.
That was hilarious.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Ya I just went and read some, after recommendation.
George Parros is hiding under these guys beds, and the NHL has a giant conspiracy against protecting Detroit players. If the NHL isn't going to do anything, Detroit is going to have to injure Stutzle and Tkachuk. Rofl the Red Wings couldn't injure my grandma if they tried.

Reactions: Golden_Jet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad