OT: Other Sports 72

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
It's time to forced the CHICAGO Bulls into the G-League because right now, they are not a legit NBA team.

I'm joking for the most past but man, the franchise sucks.

Last edited:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
It's time to forced the CHICAGO Bulls into the G-League because right now, they are not a legit NBA team.

I'm joking for the most past but man, the franchise sucks.
wasn't there a article last week on Zach L problem with the coach , ref to him calling time out with seconds left ??

well for me, a superstar player lead esp or perform really well in several statistical categories beside his own pts.

zach can't even lead this G-league team to crap.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
And the Illini extended Underwood through 2026.

The me of a year ago would be very surprised to learn that the me of today would be okay with this news.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Jim Boylen just called a timeout when the Bulls just scored on a layup... the points didn't count because Boylen called the timeout... you just can not make this stuff up.

He seems like a very nice man. A good guy to have as a assistant coach only. The front office is really hanging this guy out to dry.
He shouldn't be the head coach,

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Jim Boylen just called a timeout when the Bulls just scored on a layup... the points didn't count because Boylen called the timeout... you just can not make this stuff up.

A lot of Hawks fans cannot stand JC, Matt Nagy is not winning over any friends in Chicago with his arrogance, but Jim Boylen (today I learned the Bulls had Jim Boylan with an A as HC a few years, ago...smh) is clearly the worst coach in Chicago sports. His promotion to HC was a joke, his unexpected extension was beyond stupid, if he is not fired once the season is over, I will now be 100% convince the Bulls management have no intentions or trying to put a winner on the court.

I still wish that pipe dream of the New Orleans then-Hornets to Chicago has become a reality...

That was never going to happen. Just like Reinsdorf "supposedly" blocked Cuban chances at buying the Cubs, Reinsdorf would never approve the NBA of moving a second team to Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad