OT: Other Sports 72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Honestly, that Bulls game was horrendous. I think it borders on being even more terrible than the losing to the Dubs the other night at home. Bad roster, bad coach, bad FO & Owner. What a total sh**show.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Honestly, that Bulls game was horrendous. I think it borders on being even more terrible than the losing to the Dubs the other night at home. Bad roster, bad coach, bad FO & Owner. What a total sh**show.
when your go to only scores 12 points and is completely invisible and making what per yr, whose fault is that. is it the HC fault that he is streaky as hell ?? or is it the fault of the FO who believe in him and gave him not only that contract but vote of confidence that the player deserves to be in the upper echelon of the NBA.

don;t even get me talking about the disappearance of Markkanen who is a power forward and grab only 3 rebounds.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
This is so lame.
i have been trying to place myself there.

on 1 side if i was the fan who yelled that crap, which i wouldn't, i need to look at it from a fan who may be a season ticket holder and he just invested in a lousy season.

however if i was the coach, well that kind of stupidity from fans is or should be expected. i am not condoning it, but it happen. well this is his fault for playing the company man and not voicing his side of the story. tell the fan to direct their bitching toward the FO or Owners.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Isn't Encarnacion exactly what people want?

A DH/1B to rotate with Abreu who brings power and gets on base?

Last year

34 HR's with .344 OBP

He has hit 30 or more HR's every year since 2012

Nah he's getting old and is already showing decline. I could see a significant further decline if the Sox signed him. No thanks.

Reactions: LDF

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Isn't Encarnacion exactly what people want?

A DH/1B to rotate with Abreu who brings power and gets on base?

Last year

34 HR's with .344 OBP

He has hit 30 or more HR's every year since 2012
BTW Grandal should be rotating among 1B and DH as well. Plus the Sox have Zack Collins and James McCann. The Sox dont need a DH at this point. They need an impact RF, a TOR starter, and a bullpen arm or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad