OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
College football...

patton-war.gif

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Oregon playing Ohio State to a standstill in the first quarter. The Pac-12 needs this game badly to restore some of its credibility.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Every team in the NFC West won yesterday. Probably the best division in football.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
USC's interim coach will be Donte Williams. I mean he is a good bag man as a recruiter, but has never been a head coach or coordinator at any level.

USC is not "all that", and isn't a blue blood.

The Lukeman

Opinionated
Apr 7, 2019
Damn, just realizing that in my lifetime so far, this program has been nothing short of mediocre outside of the Carroll era. USC ain’t no Alabama or Ohio State.
Those NCAA sanctions and mediocre coaching really setback the program. Alabama and Ohio have left USC behind as consistent top programs.

I was there saturday, it was brutal...

Reactions: fivehole32

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Damn, just realizing that in my lifetime so far, this program has been nothing short of mediocre outside of the Carroll era. USC ain’t no Alabama or Ohio State.
Without Cheaty Petey, USC has been just slightly above average ever since Robinson ended his first stint with them.

Even in Carroll's last season USC was 9-4 overall, and 5-4 in the conference. The posse had caught up to Carroll and USC, and he knew it. Time to get out while the getting was good, and go to the NFL.

RaymondReddington

Sep 21, 2020
Without Cheaty Petey, USC has been just slightly above average ever since Robinson ended his first stint with them.

Even in Carroll's last season USC was 9-4 overall, and 5-4 in the conference. The posse had caught up to Carroll and USC, and he knew it. Time to get out while the getting was good, and go to the NFL.
Probably shouldn't start this but as a lifetime Bruin who sat through so many spankings by USC in 70s I absolutely love it when USC football is reeling...

Q: What's your favorite team?
A: Anyone playing USC, even if it's tiddleywinks

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
New Clippers arena looks dope. AEG is gonna have to step up to compete with them in a couple of years as they’ll obviously lose one tenant and a shit ton of other events.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Ballmer stated today that the venue will only be for basketball and concerts.

But they sure as hell are going to have a lot more toilets.

It’s going to be a trend now. I think the Nets started it with Barclays Center. NBA teams will start building basketball arenas with no accodomation for a hockey rink. The sightlines for a basketball game are horrible. Staples Center is really a hockey arena that is famous for a basketball team. So the lower bowl will be perfectly angled towards the basketball court and the seats behind the hoops are probably a little more steep than the ones at Staples Center since there is no hockey rink hidden underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille