OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivehole32

Kicking rebounds to the slot
Jan 11, 2015
I haven't watched many games because of summer hockey, but man it looks like the Angels need pitching. It's same as it ever was I guess.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

BqnVi5mIIAAefFD.jpg

Reactions: Butch 19

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Don't really see the point in making the move, I understand moving him in the off-season to have an opportunity, but why hamper the rotation depth? Never want to have just 5 starters.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
RIP Tom "Terrific" Seaver. Truly one of the all-time greats. As a life long Dodger fan I was terrified when the Mets traded Seaver to the Reds.

Seaver Strikes Out 19, Including Record 10 in a Row, as Mets Beat Padres, 2‐1.

Tom Seaver pitched the New York Mets to a 2‐1 victory over the San Diego Padres yesterday and pitched himself into the baseball records by striking out 19 batters—10 in a row.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Funny little fact statistically. None of the Dodgers starters qualify on MLB.com when it comes to ERA leaders. No Dodger starter has started enough innings(minimum is 50 right now I think) this season. Gonsolin is still 0-0 in wins/losses.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
With everything that's gone on since last October, I had forgotten that Dave Roberts and Co still misuse/overuse their bullpen like no other.
And these RPs are starting to come back down to earth.
The shortened season and the additional roster spots will perhaps mitigate that approach.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Jansen really trying to blow saves. Say the last three times or so. 1 blown save and two others where he tried his damndest.

He will cost us in post season.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Jansen really trying to blow saves. Say the last three times or so. 1 blown save and two others where he tried his damndest.

He will cost us in post season.
He's looking like he's putting on weight again. Maybe it's just me, but he looked slimmer coming into the season. I've seen others point out that so far every time Dave has tried to use him over multiple innings, it's been a disaster.

Edit: lol Dave Roberts leaves Kenley out there to give up 4 runs without a single out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad