OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Ruiz is tough, but at least we got two amazing players. Scherzer might re-sign too.

Having Will Smith and Cartaya softens the blow a bit. One of those two was always gonna get dealt and some people think Cartaya is even better.

Absolutely, it's a luxury the Dodgers can afford due to their amazing system

Just resisting the idea that an asset has less value because of it. They can afford to give up Ruiz, but he's still valuable (to other franchises notably)!

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
The Scherzer trade was a massive win-win. The Nats get two premium prospects + solid ones, the Dodgers get two elite players. I can see this aging like the Chris Sale trade where both teams took massive Ws.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The Scherzer trade was a massive win-win. The Nats get two premium prospects + solid ones, the Dodgers get two elite players. I can see this aging like the Chris Sale trade where both teams took massive Ws.

Shades of Iginla for Niewyndyk :naughty:

Reactions: 21Dog

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Agreed! I love the Dodgers and Lakers moves. Kuzma and Harrell are bad, first ballot Hall of Famer Westbrook is better than AC/KCP combined, $37M is too much for a backup PG, and Dwight played great D in the 20 championship run. These are good solid moves.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
image_6483441.JPG

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
Watching the Dodgers trying to score in extra innings is like watching a Kings Power Play….no bueno.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I woke up on the couch and thought I was watching the replay but woke up just in time for those last two innings heh

Reactions: Gjwrams

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Meh who plays “Little league” anyways? Only had Pony ball where I grew up. (IE you could steal bases among other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->