OT: Other LA Sports: LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, Chargers, Angels. USC, UCLA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
One week after Oregon beating Ohio State, which aren't exactly world beaters this season, the Pac-12 leaves a giant deuce in the punch bowl.

The Conference of Champions? The conference of BS is more like it. Even the Big 12 after Oklahoma and Texas leave is going to be better than the crap football played on the west coast.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
AFter that parade the Fraudres threw back in April winning that series, and the swag chain, nothing makes me laugh more than watching Machado's 'leadership'. I actually love Tatis though, but MLB insists on Crosby'ing him down our throats.

Now the Giants on the other hand, that's a team that has unstoppable magic...christ.

Reactions: 21Dog

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
One week after Oregon beating Ohio State, which aren't exactly world beaters this season, the Pac-12 leaves a giant deuce in the punch bowl.

The Conference of Champions? The conference of BS is more like it. Even the Big 12 after Oklahoma and Texas leave is going to be better than the crap football played on the west coast.
It’s weird that people are fans of whole conferences.

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

USC won. :)

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
AFter that parade the Fraudres threw back in April winning that series, and the swag chain, nothing makes me laugh more than watching Machado's 'leadership'. I actually love Tatis though, but MLB insists on Crosby'ing him down our throats.

Now the Giants on the other hand, that's a team that has unstoppable magic...christ.
Lead is down to one again. Hopefully the magic is running out.

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Against Wazzu. BFD!

The Pac-12. The Conference of Mediocrity, where the team that sucks the least wins the championship, and the right to get blasted in a big time bowl game.
It doesn't really matter. The only team that matters is Alabama until someone beats them.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
You definitely aren't going to notice it when the game is going on, unless you have some type of special vision that can spot the tiny corporate logo from this view.
oprukboa6z831.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad