Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
So I haven't really had time to sit down and watch the Nuggets, but it seems strange to me that Malone is outright scratching Campazzo from games. They appear to do a lot better with him in the lineup, and from what I see, have yet to win a game in which he doesn't play.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
So I haven't really had time to sit down and watch the Nuggets, but it seems strange to me that Malone is outright scratching Campazzo from games. They appear to do a lot better with him in the lineup, and from what I see, have yet to win a game in which he doesn't play.

that’s weird because he was supposed to compete for a starting role

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
that’s weird because he was supposed to compete for a starting role

What's really weird is that he claimed he didn't play Facundo against Dallas because "They played big, so we played big," yet I'm told he finished the game with four guards. :dunno:

Malone IMO has earned the benefit of the doubt, but I can't help but wonder if a guy who constantly stresses defense every chance he gets might not be on the same page with a front office that clearly went the other direction this offseason.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
My Colts blew it.

Dink and dunk passes and they ran out of time when they had 2:30 left. Embarrassing.

Hard to blow it when they didn’t have the lead. They did a great job coming back after Buffalo looked to take control in the second half.

They did falter on that final drive though.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
What's really weird is that he claimed he didn't play Facundo against Dallas because "They played big, so we played big," yet I'm told he finished the game with four guards. :dunno:

Malone IMO has earned the benefit of the doubt, but I can't help but wonder if a guy who constantly stresses defense every chance he gets might not be on the same page with a front office that clearly went the other direction this offseason.

they didn’t have much of a choice though after they lost Grant. I think they would have been stupid to have matched that Grant deal btw. Didn’t he sign for like $20M a year

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
He’s ended my Colts season far too many times. Residual hatred remains.
Right?!? I get that.

Elway’s probably still my guy when it comes to quarterbacks, but it’s still fun for me to watch someone doing what Brady’s doing at his age. To be honest I thought he was washed up last year. Peyton Manning’s game (at least the physical part of it) fell off a cliff before he was this age...

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Right?!? I get that.

Elway’s probably still my guy when it comes to quarterbacks, but it’s still fun for me to watch someone doing what Brady’s doing at his age. To be honest I thought he was washed up last year. Peyton Manning’s game (at least the physical part of it) fell off a cliff before he was this age...
Peyton would likely have stayed productive if he didn't have major neck surgery that severely limited his throwing power. To this day I'm still amazed at how productive he was in Denver for 3 of the 4 seasons because he was throwing wobblers seemingly every game - whether it be the deep ball or a short crossing route.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Peyton would likely have stayed productive if he didn't have major neck surgery that severely limited his throwing power. To this day I'm still amazed at how productive he was in Denver for 3 of the 4 seasons because he was throwing wobblers seemingly every game - whether it be the deep ball or a short crossing route.
He could just read a defense like no one else. He knew what all the defenders were doing and going to do before anyone. The year we lost to the Seahawks was something magical most games. One of DT, JT or Welker were open pretty much every play when Manning would audible.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Thats’s a good point. I had completely forgotten about his neck. It just shows you how good his mental game was that he could go win a Super Bowl and throw one good pass all game, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad