OT: OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Whoa that’s a dangerous discussion who are you (or who is anyone) to say eating “bats” is more civilized than eating dog or chicken or beef.

Either eating any animal is wrong or eating any animal isn’t wrong.
Beating a dog before slaughtering to make it tastier or more tender turned me off. That’s just one example, there are many others that I don’t want to get into. It despicable, disgusting and cruel.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Beating a dog before slaughtering to make it tastier or more tender turned me off. That’s just one example, there are many others that I don’t want to get into. It despicable, disgusting and cruel.

You know I agree with you I just don’t think choosing different animals we are abusing makes the west better.

but you’re right it’s a difficult thing that’s best not suited to this board.

Reactions: VanillaCoke

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Sooooooo... anyone seen any good movies lately?
Yeah man I saw this one on Netflix!

81KsLOL+cfL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
All current events aside this is actually a decent movie. Made even more thrilling now...

I pretty much have watched that at least once a year since it came out. Such a good movie and what I always figured would be the truest to real life.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Sooooooo... anyone seen any good movies lately?
The Lighthouse is a f***ing fantastic movie.
Also, my guilty pleasure is Snowpiercer. It's not a new movie but it's a good intro to Korean made movies for English speaking audiences. It's made by Bong Joon-Ho who just won an oscar for Parasite. It's an English speaking movie. It amazes me that this guy made a movie in a foreign language that he isn't proficient in, crazy.

Reactions: The Vasili Jerry

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
A friend in the know can see the DOW at 12000. That and the price war in the oil fields, could spell the end of our current system. Blood would flow both literally and figuratively.

if the DOW drops to 12,000 where is the best place to park one's money?

asking for a friend, please don't suggest canned food and water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad