OT: OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
It's one thing to have to sit at home doing shit all. It's 10x worse now that pretty much all sports have been called off.
WTF am I going to watch?

Go back and watch some 30 for 30's or the binge the entire Canucks season of 2011, all 82 games, then 7 games against the Hawks, 6 against the Preds, 5 against the Sharks and 6 games against the Bruins... or the extended directors cut has 8 games against the bruins.

Reactions: Zombotron

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Go back and watch some 30 for 30's or the binge the entire Canucks season of 2011, all 82 games, then 7 games against the Hawks, 6 against the Preds, 5 against the Sharks and 6 games against the Bruins... or the extended directors cut has 8 games against the bruins.
Can I watch that with NHLtv subscription?

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
I got an appointment on Monday with my family doctor...

I got back from my trip on the 1st of March and over the last few days, I've had a sore throat that has come and gone. I never had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc. I did have some chest pains but I thought maybe that was from working out.

I think it might've been a light case of strep throat? I'm not sure... I had something like this years ago, and at the time I actually thought it was throat cancer (probably cause my dad was diagnosed with cancer and had some paranoia). I never found out what it was. It ended up going away on its own.

Is it true by default everyone getting tested for the flu is also being tested for COVID-19?

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County

tenor.gif

Reactions: Hit the post

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
I’m an introvert so my lifestyle isn’t changing too much atm as far as social distancing. Currently my biggest worry is about using the skytrain to commute to work. Millennium Line is always jam packed with people.

Reactions: Zombotron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad