OT: OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Continue here.

Previous Thread: OT: - Non Ski Resort Thread. | OT in all its glory.

Posts from last thread:

can you explain this in hockey terms

What more can you do when you score a hattie in each period

Teddy bear toss nights > everything else

**** it Im listening to Ska all day

i don’t really care about them being a cup contender (don’t get me wrong I want them to win) I care about enjoyment and entertainment. Would rather watch games where they are scoring playing exciting hockey. Then watch a team try to grind a 1-0 or 2-1 victory.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
In the 20 years that I’ve been a part of message board culture, I have been permabanned from every single message board that I’ve been a part of except for this one:

-Canuckscentral
-Canuckscorner
-Canucks.com
-Rajah.com
-Tpww.net
-Facebook
-LinkedIn

Although I’m pretty close to getting perma-axed on here, I would like to take this time to thank the mods for giving me many opportunities. I likely will get permabanned from here at some point, but it won’t be due to bias. The mods here have been pretty fair for the most part and so I respect that.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
In the 20 years that I’ve been a part of message board culture, I have been permabanned from every single message board that I’ve been a part of except for this one:

-Canuckscentral
-Canuckscorner
-Canucks.com
-Rajah.com
-Tpww.net
-Facebook
-LinkedIn

Although I’m pretty close to getting perma-axed on here, I would like to take this time to thank the mods for giving me many opportunities. I likely will get permabanned from here at some point, but it won’t be due to bias. The mods here have been pretty fair for the most part and so I respect that.

I feel like banning you outright for saying this HS. ;)

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore

-Canuckscentral
-Canuckscorner
-Canucks.com
-Rajah.com
-Tpww.net
-Facebook
-LinkedIn

If you were who I think you were at CDC they never should have banned you.

You were funny.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
If you were who I think you were at CDC they never should have banned you.

You were funny.

I was posting there as Hindustan Smyl. I was doing pretty well over there but then made a tasteless Graham James/Sheldon Kennedy joke (Comparing it to the Canucks beating the King’s 8-2) and got punted. Really can’t help myself at times, lol.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Baseball money is................
well I can't even think of word.

$324 million??? Like GTFOH
I think a starting pitcher gets 28 starts on average. So like +$1,000,000 per start
The only athlete I think that is worth a contract like this is durant and lebron, maybe trout, or a prime age aaron rodgers.

AP source: Yankees sign pitcher Gerrit Cole to nine-year, $324M contract - Sportsnet.ca

That much money for a starting pitcher is stupid. An ace will probably start 31-33 games in a season. That’s roughly 20% of the entire season, assuming they constantly pitch complete games, which they don’t. I would be fine committing that kind of money to a guy who’s going to play every day. And it’s weird to me that the Yankees didn’t make such an offer to Harper or Machado last year, but would for a SP this year. They are getting an ace, but I tend to value hitters a lot more than SP’s.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
That much money for a starting pitcher is stupid. An ace will probably start 31-33 games in a season. That’s roughly 20% of the entire season, assuming they constantly pitch complete games, which they don’t. I would be fine committing that kind of money to a guy who’s going to play every day. And it’s weird to me that the Yankees didn’t make such an offer to Harper or Machado last year, but would for a SP this year. They are getting an ace, but I tend to value hitters a lot more than SP’s.

Didn't you go on record stating that the Yankees would be "bonkers" to make an offer to Machado? Sounds to me like you've changed your tune.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
1) "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt is the only reason why I still follow the WWE via You Tube.

2) I hope Colby Colvington smashes Usman in a few days (UFC). Colvington might be a douche, but he's good business. Heard that Kurt Angle will put the strap around Colvington's waste if Colvington wins.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I don’t recall that, nor do I think I’ve ever used that word.

It’s possible that I was trolling you........:-o. :-p

In all seriousness, you been watching any WWE lately? What do you think of The Fiend? I only watch WWE via YouTube clips and Wyatt is pretty much the only reason why I bother following.

Are you going to watch the Colvington/Usman UFC fight? Im going for Colvington.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

-Canuckscentral
-Canuckscorner
-Canucks.com
-Rajah.com
-Tpww.net
-Facebook
-LinkedIn

Come on, HS. Let's not add HF to that list - you can do it.

Reactions: Hindustan Smyl

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
It’s possible that I was trolling you........:-o. :-p

In all seriousness, you been watching any WWE lately? What do you think of The Fiend? I only watch WWE via YouTube clips and Wyatt is pretty much the only reason why I bother following.

Are you going to watch the Colvington/Usman UFC fight? Im going for Colvington.

Nah I haven’t watched WWE in months. But if you like good wrestling check out AEW.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado

The biggest winner of all.
Scott Boras
he is strasberg's agent
he is cole's agent
he is that other guy wrenton i think his name is, who is gonna get like $280 mill

guy got pretty close to billion dollars for his clients in like 1 month so far.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
The biggest winner of all.
Scott Boras
he is strasberg's agent
he is cole's agent
he is that other guy wrenton i think his name is, who is gonna get like $280 mill

guy got pretty close to billion dollars for his clients in like 1 month so far.

Im not sure how much more money Boras needs. This guy is probably lowkey a billionaire. His family is set for generations.

Every massive contract has his name behind it.

just searched his net worth and it’s apparently 400M. I literally can’t even fathom having that much money. Never get people that are so obsessed with making so much money where they will never see 3/4’s of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->