Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
3b571860e9.png

Oh no, it's Dahlen :sarcasm:

Cheeks Clapinski

Sep 26, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good ramen place in Vancouver? Bonus points if you can name one in Surrey. I've been dying for a good bowl of ramen, but I don't want to waste precious calories on just okay ramen

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Gotta say its hard to post here these days theres just NO Canuck news and kinda sick of arguing over what Gaunce Granlund Poo and others will or wont be. Guess this the offseason, a long LONG offseason again...

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Gotta say its hard to post here these days theres just NO Canuck news and kinda sick of arguing over what Gaunce Granlund Poo and others will or wont be. Guess this the offseason, a long LONG offseason again...

Well there's always the draft, and we might make some dumb trades at the draft. We are only 4 weeks away from free agency, when we will be able to talk about contracts given out to Bozak and Sbisa and Reaves and such .

Mid-July, that is when it really turns to nothing....

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Pretty much everyones reaction to hearing MoP for the first time. Such a killer song in so many ways.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Lol wasn’t going to bring anyone home last night. Just wanted free drinks. Making up for all the free drinks I bought girls over the years. Now it’s time I cash in on my drink tickets.

A 55 year old man wearing a trench coat offered to buy me drinks and give me a back rub back in 2008 but I politely declined his request. While I haven’t been the most successful guy in the world with ladies, older male hairy Caucasian bears seem to have a thing for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: dim jim

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I’m going to a Ukrainian restaurant tomorrow and will eat 42 pierogies with sour cream and a few glasses of Coca-Cola. It is my “cheat day” tomorrow for meals and so I’m going to go wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huggy43

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing

Hit me up via PM if you’re interested in talking about Adam Gaudette’s pecs. :cool:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
A 55 year old man wearing a trench coat offered to buy me drinks and give me a back rub back in 2008 but I politely declined his request. While I haven’t been the most successful guy in the world with ladies, older male hairy Caucasian bears seem to have a thing for me.

:laugh:

Where the hell were you drinking?

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
I’m going to a Ukrainian restaurant tomorrow and will eat 42 pierogies with sour cream and a few glasses of Coca-Cola. It is my “cheat day” tomorrow for meals and so I’m going to go wild.
Gonna drop that restaurant's name? Or just have is all drooling over the thought of perogies ?

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Gonna drop that restaurant's name? Or just have is all drooling over the thought of perogies ?

I myself barely know the name of the restaurant. It’s a Ukrainian name. Also - I live in Shanghai and so I’m not sure if knowing the name of this restaurant is going to do you any good, lol.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
i played hockey till i was about 14 when i chose to play soccer seriously and didn’t have time for two sports.

but yeah you need to be a pro hockey player to understand how to evaluate players lmao

old people these days

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
i played hockey till i was about 14 when i chose to play soccer seriously and didn’t have time for two sports.

but yeah you need to be a pro hockey player to understand how to evaluate players lmao

old people these days

What position do you play in soccer? I used to play center midfield. My soccer skills were never that great but I had terrific cardio and so coach used to play me at midfield.

Or you on a soccer scholarship of some kind?

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Don't pee in the elevators while in Shanghai.

You know what else you shouldn’t do in Shanghai? Go to a remote tea house with a beautiful Chinese girl that randomly asks you out on a date on a sidewalk.

You’ll end up getting robbed.

Not that I’d know from experience or anything. :shifty:

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
You know what else you shouldn’t do in Shanghai? Go to a remote tea house with a beautiful Chinese girl that randomly asks you out on a date on a sidewalk.

You’ll end up getting robbed.

Not that I’d know from experience or anything. :shifty:
Could've been worse; you might been asked by her to visit your place and suddenly fallen asleep when you get there after she slips something into your drink. Hindustan wakes up with one less kidney....

Reactions: Hindustan Smyl

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
What position do you play in soccer? I used to play center midfield. My soccer skills were never that great but I had terrific cardio and so coach used to play me at midfield.

Or you on a soccer scholarship of some kind?
i played forward, had great top end speed.

not on a scholarship, i’m going to bcit for sport journalism in the fall

Reactions: Hindustan Smyl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad