OT: OT Non-Ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
bortles hasnt even really been bad this year especially when you consider that so much of JAX's WR core is injured (including their main man in Allen Robinson)

and when you have the best defence in the league giving you great field position along with a strong runningback, you don't need a top tier QB to take you places. that team belongs in the same conversation as the 2000 ravens and 2015 broncos who both showed that you can win the superbowl even when your QB plays like ass.

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
is there anything better in this world than dogs

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
OjUQpFb.jpg

source.gif

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I like the mild temperatures in Vancouver. Not a huge fan of the constant rain, but I don't hate it.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Any Vancouverite that complains about rain, would 100% not survive up north where we actually get winters. It's -22 not including the windchill right now. My truck struggles to start.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
Do yourselves a solid and watch the series Flaked on Netflix. Finally had some down time the last couple of days.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Are they only selling tickets for the 2019 World Juniors in packages? I'd love to catch one or two games but I'm not paying hundreds of dollars to watch over a dozen games around Christmas time.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Any Vancouverite that complains about rain, would 100% not survive up north where we actually get winters. It's -22 not including the windchill right now. My truck struggles to start.
Yeah, well, this light snowfall we've gotten has been a major inconvenience and it's been a bit chilly lately. It wouldn't be so bad if we could afford heating but you need to make sacrifices to live here.

Are they only selling tickets for the 2019 World Juniors in packages? I'd love to catch one or two games but I'm not paying hundreds of dollars to watch over a dozen games around Christmas time.
I imagine there will be plenty of people selling tickets to games they don't want to go to. And if they aren't sold-out I'm sure they will sell tickets to individual games closer to the day of the game.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
So frustrating when you try to go to bed early, and your body just assumes its having a nap so you wake up an hour later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad