OT: OT Lounge (No politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble reading HF Boards, and inputting comments? I've got so many ads and pop-ups that it crashes the site, and puts me in a white screen if I don't manually reload the page.

Also the posts all appeared to be strangely centred on the page (during the Nucks game).

Its far worse when the "Live" posts are running. Last night's game was brutal. 10-15 crashes on my laptop during the Live feed.

Today is much better.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one getting the White Screen of Death. At least I don't have to put up with the ads. ;)

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
I found one of the most bizarre Leafs brags on this site that I have ever seen:

upload_2021-3-29_10-13-30.png

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Anyone speculate what deal he was trying to make in that call ?
I like to ask Chevy after he retires what was the story behind the “No”

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
That wind is crazy today. I shouldn't complain, my relatives in the Dauphin area posted enough pics of what hit them last night. They received a lot more snow plus no power since last night

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
That wind is crazy today. I shouldn't complain, my relatives in the Dauphin area posted enough pics of what hit them last night. They received a lot more snow plus no power since last night
They said the storm was going to be worse in the North, another big storm dodged this year. Could be golfing this weekend, guess we took Calgary's weather along with their hockey season. :naughty:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It would be curious to see who the most ignored poster is.

After all the covid talk, I'd be right up there lol
Jesus, i don't think i want to know . :laugh: It's funny i've never ignored a single poster , Avegard came close but i think i didn't ignore him/her because i apparently like getting headaches .:laugh:

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Jesus, i don't think i want to know . :laugh: It's funny i've never ignored a single poster , Avegard came close but i think i didn't ignore him/her because i apparently like getting headaches .:laugh:
Me neither. I welcome diversity of opinions, even if I disagree with some of them. I think it's important to be able to get along with people who don't share all of your views. Unfortunately it's becoming a thing of the past in this hyper-polarized, tribal world we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad