OT: OT Lounge (No politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Absolutely horrific murder in Winnipeg today, estranged father stabs his 3 year old daughter. Can't even imagine what her family is going through at the moment :(
I read about that. Absolutely disgusting. A three year old should never be the victim of something like this. Hope the killer rots. RIP :(

Reactions: Jets 31

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
No fans at the upcoming Olympics as Japan declares a state of emergency as covid cases start to rise in what they are calling a 5th wave
Dang that's really unfortunate for the city. The Olympic atmosphere in your city must be breathtaking, I know we felt it even here when the Games were in Vancouver. Probably feels a bit hollow.

I read Japan is only at 15% fully vaccinated so I guess that isn't a surprise though. Too bad

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I read about that. Absolutely disgusting. A three year old should never be the victim of something like this. Hope the killer rots. RIP :(
Wish we had the death penalty for crimes like this. What does someone willing to kill a 3 year old have to offer the human race?

Reactions: snowkiddin

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Reactions: Jets 31

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
So sad everyone loses, all families on both sides. I always think of the perps family also and how devastating it would be if that was your son/grandson etc. Which seems to not spoken of as much.

Reactions: ps241
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad