Oshawa Generals 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokky

Nov 2, 2017
However, I see nothing about Merilainen going on the Fronts site. I do see that Cromiak is going to WJ camp though.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I was told that Merilainen has gone to Finland for their WJ camp
Do not trust whoever told you that with anything in the future haha. He just got the night off because it was the Petes last night. He's in net for KGN tonight

Reactions: dirty12

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Don't see the Gens being able to keep up with Kingston's 3 lines of scoring tonight. KGN 5-2, Wright

ottsabrefan

May 19, 2011
Ottawa
Do not trust whoever told you that with anything in the future haha. He just got the night off because it was the Petes last night. He's in net for KGN tonight
He actually wasn't dressed last night and was day to day. So, surprised he played so well tonight. I believe the Finish team makes their WJC announcement next week.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
He actually wasn't dressed last night and was day to day. So, surprised he played so well tonight. I believe the Finish team makes their WJC announcement next week.
I’d guess it’s more giving your starter the night off against the 9th place team in the conference than miraculous 24 hour recovery

Reactions: dirty12

Whatanathol

Jul 27, 2018
Oshawa
Why stop the trades with one Tye? McSorley a foreshadowing for the real deal Lucille. Package in Paps and get a boatload.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Is the possibility of trading tullio at the deadline looking more and more possible?
I don’t think their plans would have changed any. They’ve kind of been exactly what we thought they’d be. Not as good as the top tier (NB, HAM, KGN). Right in that next group with OTT, BAR, MISS, SBY, PBO, NIA. It being the owner’s son, I have no idea how they’ll handle it. Will they move him to give him his only shot in his OHL career at a playoff run? Will they keep him because his family owns the team and they’d rather him stay around? I’ve got no idea

even if they keep him, they’re in a fantastic spot going forward with 2 firsts and 2 2nds next draft and Ritchie, Buckley and Marrelli looking like really high end 05s to build around. But obviosuly trading Tullio would add to that group and add picks

Reactions: Whatanathol

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Thoughts from game 20 @ KGN:

Only watched the first period and a bit so don’t have a ton but was a super close, back and forth period then KGN got a bounce off the ref 2 set up their first goal then 5-on-3 PP where they scored on both ends for goals 2/3. A team like that gets an inch and they make you pay

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
MISS/PBO shut down today

PBO played KGN then the next night the Gens did.

Gens play in MISS tmrw… wonder if that game is up in the air now

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
For today’s matinee, calling for a 5-3 Gens victory and for Harrison to pot the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad