Oshawa Generals 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
9-0 in OT is a really hockey-expert like prediction from you. Stay hot

Boolean operators my friend. Saved by the word "or"

Also I had my post edited moderated lol so its now a moot point anyway.

Since apparently I can only predict Wolves losses here I guess I'll go with 9-0 Gens. :help:

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
It always was. And Mississauga has been horrendous lately and are getting blown out by Barrie early again today, so 3rd place gets that prize

That changed in a hurry. Missy scores 4 in about 2 minutes late in the 3rd and comes back to win. So Missy finishes 5th and PBO 6th. I'd rather play Missy in round 1 so now it's really a win-win tonight

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
I will predict a tie giving the Wolves 3rd:naughty: Love the Gens and wish them the best going forward.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Not sure what’s more embarrassing. The Wolves bleached hair, Darion Pilon trying to fight a rookie, or this effort by the Wolves tonight. I know I know, it’s been a lot of travelling this weekend for the poor Wolves. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Not sure what’s more embarrassing. The Wolves bleached hair, Darion Pilon trying to fight a rookie, or this effort by the Wolves tonight. I know I know, it’s been a lot of travelling this weekend for the poor Wolves. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.

“If they had David Levin then the defence wouldn’t have gotten blown by 4 times in the first 14 minutes that period”... just wait for it

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
That changed in a hurry. Missy scores 4 in about 2 minutes late in the 3rd and comes back to win. So Missy finishes 5th and PBO 6th. I'd rather play Missy in round 1 so now it's really a win-win tonight
Not now it ain’t :) Should be pretty exciting for you guys though considering the rivalry.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Oshawa getting thumped by Sudbury was a bold but dumb prediction. I cant talk though, I gave them too much credit and said it would be 3-1 Oshawa. Didn't expect UPL to not last 20 mins and for the rest of the team to no show.

Cant argue with a Gens vs Petes playoff match up though. I think it will be a close one. The Petes have played us pretty well, aside from that 12-6 beat down. Cant let them get a lead and fall back into their trap hockey.

Reactions: Ptbomillsy619

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Oshawa getting thumped by Sudbury was a bold but dumb prediction. I cant talk though, I gave them too much credit and said it would be 3-1 Oshawa. Didn't expect UPL to not last 20 mins and for the rest of the team to no show.

Cant argue with a Gens vs Petes playoff match up though. I think it will be a close one. The Petes have played us pretty well, aside from that 12-6 beat down. Cant let them get a lead and fall back into their trap hockey.

I mean it was a joke. The internet can be a serious place sometimes lol.

After I got that removed for "trolling" I thought I made it clear I was kidding with my 9-0 Gens prediction, but guess not, lol. (And hey, I wasn't too far off!):sarcasm::nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad