Oshawa Generals 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere

Moore will see action tonight.
and Generalsupdates have confirmation from a reliable source :thumbu:

✖️- Oshawa Generals‏ Verified account @Oshawa_Generals 1m1 minute ago
Can confirm—this guy will make his first appearance in the Gens lineup tonight!
D1KAH1bUwAAp8I-.jpg

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Re: Lleyton Moore

Recently I was looking at stats of players who moved at the trade deadline and noticed his numbers had not changed from NIA to OSH. I was wondering if he was possibly injured at the time of the trade but the deal went through anyway. Could you fill me in on the story, thanks.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Re: Lleyton Moore

Recently I was looking at stats of players who moved at the trade deadline and noticed his numbers had not changed from NIA to OSH. I was wondering if he was possibly injured at the time of the trade but the deal went through anyway. Could you fill me in on the story, thanks.

Yeah he has a broken foot and then had a set back with some ligament issues in the foot. Tonight is his gens debut

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
As dominate of a 2nd+3rd as you’ll see. Salinitri (12), Tullio (10) and McShane (6) combined for 28 shots. North Bay’s whole team had 28

Reactions: OshawaFan2018

fullsend

Feb 25, 2019
With the gens win and Sudbury loss they now control there own density for 3rd place

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Up 6-1 in a period full of undisciplined plays by North Bay. I loved that Walters gave Moore and Gagnier a look on the power play. Definitely going to be a staple for Moore during his time in Oshawa.

Reactions: Nerf27

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
With the Niagara win over Sudbury tonight and how easy NI schedule is the rest of the way, they’re winning the division so gens are getting one of OTT/NIA in round 2. So these 2 games vs OTT could be big to proving the gens they can play with them if that’s the round 2 matchup

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Anyone know what’s up with Gross? Can’t imagine he’s the one being healthy scratched for Moore. Haven’t heard anything about an injury though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad