OOT Scoreboard: 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That Marchand thing really pisses me off. I'm ok with the Wilson penalty, but I don't get how Marchand gets to hit a guy in the head with his stick 3 times and it results in matching minors...

Reactions: Guttersniped

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
That Marchand thing really pisses me off. I'm ok with the Wilson penalty, but I don't get how Marchand gets to hit a guy in the head with his stick 3 times and it results in matching minors...
Wilson only could have deserved that embellishment penalty more if he balled his fists, put them up to his eyes and pretended to cry.

Hathaway only had 1G and 1A against us, it felt like more, he was active in those 8 games.

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
Nashville at 5v5 during the regular season had 39% of scoring chances and 36% of high danger chances, but got a .937 save%. Honestly outside of goaltending I don't really think they're better than us.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
What’s with Pierre rolling his “R” when he mentions Rantanen? His “high glove is the new 5 hole” over and over a couple years back was annoying enough. This makes me want St. Louis to win the series.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Rantanen should have 5 goals this game.

2 of the misses were bad enough you'd be getting roasted in beer league.

Rough one for him.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Most of the games are going pretty much the way you'd expect, but the scoreboard has been telling a different, much more even-handed story.

We'll see how long some teams' luck lasts.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Gonna be a long but short series for the Blues.

Like watching two different eras of hockey at once.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight’s games

Bruins vs Capitals: 3 goals against Rask, no chance on any. 4 goals against Anderson, 1 stoppable.

Predators vs Hurricanes: 4 goals against Saros, no chance on any. 2 goals against Nedeljkovic, no chance on either.

Blues vs Avalanche: 3 goals against Binnington, no chance on any. 1 goal against Grubauer, no chance.

So that’s 17 goals scored on goalies, 1 is stoppable. That’s 6% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .923%.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Jake DeBrusk goal on Craig Anderson

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Blues just don’t have the firepower to compete with the Avs, should be a 4-5 game series
Parron was their lead scorer so having him go on the COVID protocol list is a huge blow, particularly since in Taresenko isn’t functioning correctly post-umpteenth shoulder surgery.

If Colorado and Tampa both win their divisions then Tampa’s 8th overall finish does come into play. If those teams are in, plus Toronto and Washington/Pittsburgh are in the final four, then the Avs and Lightning would play each other in the Conference Finals.

It would be one hell of a road to the Cup Finals if Colorado had to play Vegas, Tampa had to play Carolina and then the Avs and the Bolts met in the 3rd round. (I’m still pulling for Florida and other fun stuff but it would be annoying if Tampa gets Toronto so I’m trying to will that into not happening.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad