OOT Scoreboard: 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m hoping Florida can pull this off. Why not? Go Cats go.
I’m indifferent on them. I would kind of like to laugh at them if Bobrovsky implodes.

I also think it’s funny that the first year Tallon goes, they magically have a dominant year (I think they probably wouldn’t have won the division in an 82 game season though). Tallon kept his job way too long there. He literally had the longest tenure of a GM at that point that had done shit for so long. He was one of the biggest do-nothing GM’s during his tenure. Obviously he wasn’t nearly the worst, but all the guys worse than him got fired way before. And some of the GM’s that weren’t as bad also didn’t get a chance to outlive him.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
@Cage Helmet is the biggest Panthers hater there is on this site. He hasn’t logged in for a long time, but I know he’s at the game tonight.

Reactions: Mgd31

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Also ironic how the Panthers start looking like a good team after they sign the Bobrovsky albatross, and their dominance has nothing to do with him.

Two straight years of mediocre to bad goaltending. And Chris Driedger (who never had a permanent NHL position or played more than like 3 games before he got here at age 25) has mightily outplayed him (in a much smaller role) both years lol.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
The Devils would suffer multiple fatalities in a series like this. God this is awesome though.

Bob better stop overplaying passes so hard.

Reactions: RNCDevil

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I’m indifferent on them. I would kind of like to laugh at them if Bobrovsky implodes.

I also think it’s funny that the first year Tallon goes, they magically have a dominant year (I think they probably wouldn’t have won the division in an 82 game season though). Tallon kept his job way too long there. He literally had the longest tenure of a GM at that point that had done shit for so long. He was one of the biggest do-nothing GM’s during his tenure. Obviously he wasn’t nearly the worst, but all the guys worse than him got fired way before. And some of the GM’s that weren’t as bad also didn’t get a chance to outlive him.
Well, unlike Jarry, at least no can accuse Bobo of playing too deep in his cease.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Imagine thinking the NFL is even in the building of this shit. What a joke sport next to this.

Reactions: RNCDevil

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL does Florida always play this much pond hockey? Who gives up a breakaway in the final two minutes of a tie game after barely avoiding a 2 on 1?!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Surrendering 3 power play and a short handed goal in the same game isn’t easy either.

Well THAT we could manage no problem.

Really though, how long has it been since there's been this kind of a prohibitive favorite...the early '90's Penguins? I don't think even the Wings were a prohibitive favorite when they went back to back since they still had to deal with Colorado.

Reactions: Camille the Eel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad