OOT Scoreboard: 2021 Let this season heal soon/ NO MORE COVID II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight’s games

Capitals vs Devils: 2 goals against Samsonov, both are stoppable. 3 goals against Blackwood, 2 stoppable.

Bruins vs Rangers: 1 goal against Rask and it’s stoppable. 2 goals against Georgiev, no chance on either. 1 goal against Shesterkin in relief, no chance.

Blue Jackets vs Predators: 3 goals against Korpisalo, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Saros, no chance.

Flyers vs Sabres: 3 goals against Johansson, no chance on any. Hart gets the shutout.

Penguins vs Islanders: 2 goals against DeSmith, no chance on either. Sorokin gets the shutout.

Red Wings vs Blackhawks: 7 goals against Greiss, 4 stoppable. 2 goals against Lankinen, no chance on either.

So that’s 27 goals scored on goalies, 10 are stoppable. That’s 37% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .923%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i'm predicting they sack their terrible coach, and will replace him with sullivan when he gets canned this offseason.
All I heard was how great Krueger was because the Oilers won at a better percentage the year he coached there (a 48 game season) than the years before. And because he coached Team Europe in the 2016 tournament and they won more games than they should have with a weak roster. And that he was such a good coach that everyone in the NHL wanted to hire, but couldn’t because he decided to stay on in his front office position with a soccer team in Europe.

Talk about overhype.

Reactions: MartyOwns

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
All I heard was how great Krueger was because the Oilers won at a better percentage the year he coached there (a 48 game season) than the years before. And because he coached Team Europe in the 2016 tournament and they won more games than they should have with a weak roster. And that he was such a good coach that everyone in the NHL wanted to hire, but couldn’t because he decided to stay on in his front office position with a soccer team in Europe.

Talk about overhype.

yeah i remember the hype train too. buffalo fans are brutal on this guy, almost worse than we were with hynes.

bottom line is there's no way buffalo should be so bad this year.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Stutzle with two more points tonight, Ottawa all over Calgary
After a season best three game win streak Calgary has gone 3-6-1 with 20 Goals For and 36 Goals Against. With Markstrom injured they could easily drift past Vancouver down the standings. Time for Calgary to freak out after a couple of losses to the Sens, you got to love Pacific Division mediocrity + Scotia North madness.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Hurricanes vs Panthers: 2 goals against Nedeljkovic, no chance on either. 3 goals against Driedger, no chance on any.

Flames vs Senators: 4 goals against Rittich, 2 stoppable. 1 goal against Murray, no chance.

Canucks vs Jets: 3 goals against Hellebuyck, no chance on any. Demko gets the shutout.

Wild vs Golden Knights: 5 goals against Talbot, no chance on any. 4 goals against Fleury, 2 stoppable.

Blues vs Ducks: 4 goals against Husso, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Gibson, no chance on any.

Maple Leafs vs Oilers: 3 goals against Koskinen, 2 stoppable. Hutchinson gets the shutout.

Avalanche vs Sharks: 5 goals against Grubauer, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Jones, 1 stoppable.

So that’s 40 goals scored on goalies, 10 are stoppable. That’s 25% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .908%.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
i'm not trying to shit on this guy, but why does everyone flip out over his videos? what am i missing?

For me the main appeal is his lip reading. I don't watch most of his videos, but I do enjoy it when he does a breakdown of an incident that I already saw. For example, I saw the Lemieux - Fredric fight live, and there was a lot of chirping going back and forth between the benches all game, and Jomboy did a breakdown of that and it was fun to see him guess at what all the players were saying.

Reactions: MartyOwns

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Morgan Rielly goal on Koskinen. They said it deflected, but didn’t really look like it.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Tuesday, Mar 2
Wednesday, Mar 3
Thursday, Mar 4
Friday, Mar 5
MatchupTimeNetworks
Washington@ Boston7:00 PM ET , SN, TVAS, NESN, NBCSWAPREVIEW
Tampa Bay@ Chicago8:00 PM ET , NBCSCH, SUNPREVIEW
St. Louis@ Los Angeles9:00 PM ET , FS-W, FS-MWPREVIEW
Anaheim@ Colorado9:00 PM ETTVAS2, ALT, PRIME, FS-SDPREVIEW
Minnesota@ Arizona9:00 PM ETFS-A, FS-N, FS-WIPREVIEW
Vegas@ San Jose10:30 PM ETSN, NBCSCA, ATTSN-RMPREVIEW
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Saturday, Mar 6
Sunday, Mar 7

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Islanders vs Devils: 2 goals against Dell, both are stoppable. 1 goal against Varlamov, no chance.

Sabres vs Rangers: 3 goals against Hutton, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Shesterkin, no chance on either.

Flyers vs Penguins: 5 goals against Hart, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Jarry, 1 stoppable.

Red Wings vs Blue Jackets: 4 goals against Bernier, 3 stoppable. 1 goal against Korpisalo and it’s stoppable.

Senators vs Canadiens: 2 goals against Daccord, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Price and it’s stoppable.

Hurricanes vs Predators: 2’goals against Reimer, no chance on either. 2 goals against Saros, no chance on either. 1 goal against Rinne in relief, no chance.

Canucks vs Jets: 4 goals against Holtby, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Brossoit, no chance on either.

Lightning vs Stars: 1 goal against Khudobin, no chance. Vasilevskiy gets the shutout.

So that’s 35 goals scored on goalies, 14 are stoppable. That’s 40% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .934%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Artem Zub goal on Carey Price. There were too many five hole goals tonight that all looked the same. Holtby and Hart both let in multiple five hole goals and there were a few others that other guys let in. This one was a bit different though. Just beats Price right through his blocker arm.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Softy of the night is this Artem Zub goal on Carey Price. There were too many five hole goals tonight that all looked the same. Holtby and Hart both let in multiple five hole goals and there were a few others that other guys let in. This one was a bit different though. Just beats Price right through his blocker arm.

Goal that got the goalie coach fired.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight’s games.

Spoiler alert: Starts out with just one goal out of the first 19 being stoppable. Then Quick and Jones games happened and we have ourselves a market correction real fast....

Capitals vs Bruins: 1 goal against Vanecek, no chance. 1 goal against Rask, no chance.

Maple Leafs vs Oilers: 1 goal against Andersen, no chance. 6 goals against Smith, 1 stoppable.

Blues vs Ducks: 2 goals against Binnington, no chance on either. 3 goals against Gibson, no chance on any.

Wild vs Golden Knights: 4 goals against Talbot, no chance on any. 1 goal against Fleury, no chance.

Coyotes vs Kings: 2 goals against Raanta, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Quick, 2 stoppable.

Avalanche vs Sharks: 4 goals against Jones, 3 stoppable. Grubauer gets the shutout.

So that’s 28 goals scored on goalies, 7 are stoppable. That’s 25% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .920%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Rantanen goal on Jones.

Throws himself all the way to San Francisco on this one and is nowhere near San Jose when the puck is put in.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad