OOT Scoreboard 2020 - the bubble playoffs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I think he realizes that if he wanted that big money contract, he should have grabbed it from us right after he won the MVP when he value was at his peak.

What a wasted opportunity and what a break for us, this guy just doesn't have it, all the teams he plays on underachieve.

Theoretically he could have only signed after last season which was his injury shortened one. But with hindsight he should have just taken the 5-45 or whatever the five year deal was on the table cause no good team is giving Hall that money now.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
I get why people are apprehensive on grabbing a goalie with a high first, for whatever reason it rarely happens so I wasn't expecting many to get onboard with the idea. But this kid is a good one.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Hall is just back to being a regular top-line forward now. The idea that all his teams underachive when you look at the teams he's played is on ridiculous - his teams are always 50% with him on the ice and 40% with him off. Good luck winning with that.

beekay414

Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
Well, with Philadelphia likely burying Montreal in a few minutes, we'll be locked into #18 overall. Now we just wait to see what happens with Calgary-Dallas and Vancouver-St.Louis before we know where Vancouver's pick falls.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Not really interested in Askarov. I'm all into Jesper Walstedt next year... The last of the big 3 goalies (Askarov, Knight, and Walstedt). Hopefully we can nab an extra 1st next year and pick up him and a top D.

Reactions: thethinglonger

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Nice belly flop there, Hart.

rqu913hL9_E-ujn6OFUEsrKEhHO6p0JP4mTMqxxnDzPnQJBVLAL4FX7mmMRGz7uSezi-=s170

imgres

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Now that the Yotes got humiliated I am without a team to root for. I think I'm gonna have to pull for Calgary and Jersey Johnny even though he's from Southern NJ aka East Philadelphia aka long O accent ville.

Avalanche- NO (2001 + Roy)
Stars?- Not a chance-darien hatcher f*** you
Vancouver-Scumbag team as of late (Alex Burrows) and the biggest pretender organization ever i love their lack of success
Bruins- They are our daddies they own us
Le Habs - No
Flyers - no explanation
Isles - Now that they can't sweep I want them to choke and lose
Capitals - Love ovechkin but this team also owns us
Blues- Own us like the Bruins although if they won again I wouldn't care too much
Lightning - need not say how much I still am pissed about Nico and Sami

who did I forget?

nugg

NJ Hammerhead Bats!
Apr 27, 2002
Central Jersey
Now that the Yotes got humiliated I am without a team to root for. I think I'm gonna have to pull for Calgary and Jersey Johnny even though he's from Southern NJ aka East Philadelphia aka long O accent ville.

Avalanche- NO (2001 + Roy)
Stars?- Not a chance-darien hatcher f*** you
Vancouver-Scumbag team as of late (Alex Burrows) and the biggest pretender organization ever i love their lack of success
Bruins- They are our daddies they own us
Le Habs - No
Flyers - no explanation
Isles - Now that they can't sweep I want them to choke and lose
Capitals - Love ovechkin but this team also owns us
Blues- Own us like the Bruins although if they won again I wouldn't care too much
Lightning - need not say how much I still am pissed about Nico and Sami

who did I forget?
Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad