OOT Scoreboard 2020 - the bubble playoffs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
How good would that be? :naughty:

there are already rumors they want to move him and there are also rumors they want to sign Hall (and thus would need to make room). We are one of the few teams with cap space. Plus I believe half of his salary for next year has already been paid as a July 1 bonus, making him more appealing to ownership.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Happy for Greener, wouldn't be bothers if the Isles go far
Their fan base used to not not bother me and I even felt a sort of camaraderie with them for a bit.

Perhaps it's because I go to a lot more Isles games now, but since they've moved to Brooklyn I find their fans to be obnoxious and incorrigible.

As much as I'd like to see Greene hoist the cup, I can't make the trade off of having to listen to them boast about it for the next 20 years.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Quite the meltdown with Calgary, it's conceivable that half the guys who played for them tonight won't be in their opening night lineup whenever that happens.

Reactions: Dialamo

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
I have no problem with the Islanders going far. Definitely beating the Flyers. They have a great coach and they’re playing sound all around hockey. I also enjoy watching Barzal play.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for Thursday’s games

Islanders vs Capitals: 2 goals against Holtby, no chance on either. Varlamov gets the shutout.

Stars vs Flames: 3 goals against Khudobin, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Talbot, 2 stoppable. 3 goals against Rittich in relief, 1 stoppable.

So that’s 12 goals scored on goalies, 5 are stoppable. That’s 42% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .882%.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Gurianov goal on Talbot. Daryl Reaugh has been calling out Talbot all series long. As well as using phrases like “Stoppable goal” haha.

Reactions: Dialamo

BxDevilsFan

Aug 15, 2020
Bronx
I don't mind the Islanders going far but I don't think I want to hear how great a GM Lamoriello is. I know he was outstanding for us but his last years here were down right terrible. Barry Trotz and his structure are the reasons the Islanders are winning. I LOVE LOU but man the last 5 - 8 years with him at the helm has helped contribute to us being lost in the wilderness at the moment

Reactions: Bleedred

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I don't mind the Islanders going far but I don't think I want to hear how great a GM Lamoriello is. I know he was outstanding for us but his last years here were down right terrible. Barry Trotz and his structure are the reasons the Islanders are winning. I LOVE LOU but man the last 5 - 8 years with him at the helm has helped contribute to us being lost in the wilderness at the moment
I can hear Jim's music.
giphy.gif

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Holtby to Calgary really does make sense.

But only because Holtby has a reputation, which is now a very dated one.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Holtby to Calgary really does make sense.

But only because Holtby has a reputation, which is now a very dated one.

who do you want the Devils to sign in goal? Obviously Lehner or Markstrom probably are pipe dreams, but then you have Khudobin or Talbot who might not be bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille