OOT Scoreboard 2020 - the bubble playoffs II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Still don’t understand how the nhl is standing by this as a “qualifier” and not a playoff. They are counting the statistics as PlAYOFF points

The league made a distinction between postseason and playoff points. I just forget which way it fell.

I think these are postseason points and next round starts playoff points but I think the league went in the opposite direction.

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
Real shit start to the day

Hoping Toronto loses and Vancouver finishes it off, oh and f*** Edmonton too

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for Thursday’s games is coming soon. Just got too tired to type it out.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I kind of love this lineup for Laf.

Toronto. Pitt. Maybe Edmonton. Rangers. It's amazing.

Also, will be kind of hilarious if winnipeg wins it given the offensive power they already have on the wings.

Winnipeg was actually 'supposed' to win the lottery in the first place cause the team whatever placeholder spot that won it was the 12th place team (Winnipeg's) combo.

Reactions: VoidCreature

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
So right now we have 17 and 19 and if Chicago and Vancouver wins tonight it means 18 and 20.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I dont care who wins the lottery.... As long as it isnt the Rangers, I will be fine.

Part of me almost wants the Penguins to win it just to see the meltdown that'll ensue.

But yeah a western team would be more ideal. I wonder what people would think if NASHVILLE somehow won the lottery in what would have been Arizona's spot lolz. Then Hynes will have taken Hall's place as the lotto lucky charm.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Part of me almost wants the Penguins to win it just to see the meltdown that'll ensue.

But yeah a western team would be more ideal. I wonder what people would think if NASHVILLE somehow won the lottery in what would have been Arizona's spot lolz

Yeah I half want it to be Pitt too lol

Reactions: glenwo2

Pitaya

Dec 14, 2019
I dont care who wins the lottery.... As long as it isnt the Rangers, I will be fine.
Agreed though Toronto winning it is a very close 2nd

Theyd be saved from their own GMs terrible cap management if they won Lafreniere and could move 7-10mil off the books while keeping a better player

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
I'm fine if it's Pittsburgh. Crosby is 33 and Malkin is 34. Letang is 33. Yeah, the Penguins would likely be kept afloat longer, but that core doesn't have a ton of runs left in them.

Reactions: Swiss Prodigy

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
On second though Edmonton would be the best combination of lotto winner that wouldn't hurt us and yet be able to watch the hilarity that ensues as people **** bricks over it.

Reactions: Swiss Prodigy

Pitaya

Dec 14, 2019
Highmore with the tip off a Duncan Keith blast.

2-1 Hawks.

Shoot me.
Im hoping Edmonton loses so us bottom-8 teams arent the only ones getting f***ed over by this format

Edmonton and Pittsburgh losing mean they also got f***ed over as they were cemented playoff teams now (or soon to be) knocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad