OOT Scoreboard 2019 Stanley Cup PLAYOFFS II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
The day Don Cherry, Brian Burke and Milbury are out of any hockey discussion will be a great day. Didn't know it was possible to fail upward so hard. Symbolic of a lot of things that suck about sports coverage right now.

Reactions: tr83 and mtnet

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I didnt realize it until looking at the schedule for tonight, but these playoffs are now a nightmare for NHL marketing.

Dallas
Islanders
Carolina
Columbus
Boston
St. Louis
San Jose
Colorado

Basically the only large hockey market left which pulls big TV ratings is Boston.

Plus many major household name stars like Ovechkin & Crosby are already gone.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Yeah he was a bit out of sorts when new to it, but seems much better this year I agree. I would have told him bro, they even let Daneyko sit in on this gig sometimes, trust me you got this.

LOL! Whoever sits in with Daneyko is lucky to get a word in edgewise. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: mtnet

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
LOL! Whoever sits in with Daneyko is lucky to get a word in edgewise. :laugh:

After I posted that I was imagining Sharp saying, that's great, who's Daneyko? lol

I think he got his start in the league just as Kenny was hanging up the skates

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Per Staple as of 3pm the Barclays people were scrambling to put up the playoff signage around the building. My God what a bunch of f***ing incompetent morons.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Per Staple as of 3pm the Barclays people were scrambling to put up the playoff signage around the building. My God what a bunch of ****ing incompetent morons.

Yeah I get the Nets were playing till a couple days ago but they've had since early Wednesday, sheesh.

Reactions: sabremike

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Per Staple as of 3pm the Barclays people were scrambling to put up the playoff signage around the building. My God what a bunch of ****ing incompetent morons.

lou lamoriello confronting the event staff::

76062122-E693-495-F-8-BFF-703755-E610-AE.jpg

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
1. The National Anthem was awful. Wonder who she knows to get that gig.
2. WTF is with the camera angle? It's the press box view.
3. I hate the f***ing Islanders.

Reactions: mtnet

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kind of late but

Islanders in 7

Sharks in 6

I figured if the Sharks could get through round one they can win another round.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Did they adjust the camera since the beginning? When I first turned this game on I couldn't tell if it was the Jim Beam or the Barclays Center f***ing with my mind.

Also am I the only one that thinks this building is dimly lit? It reminds me of MSG before the renovations when I used to come home from roller hockey in 1999 and watch Brian Leetch.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Did they adjust the camera since the beginning? When I first turned this game on I couldn't tell if it was the Jim Beam or the Barclays Center ****ing with my mind.

Also am I the only one that thinks this building is dimly lit? It reminds me of MSG before the renovations when I used to come home from roller hockey in 1999 and watch Brian Leetch.

It's dimly lit even on the concourse. That building is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad