OOT Scoreboard 2019 Stanley Cup PLAYOFFS II

Status
Not open for further replies.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Thursday, April 18
Game 4: Washington at Carolina, 7 p.m. (CNBC)
Game 5*: Pittsburgh at NY Islanders, TBD
Game 5*: St. Louis at Winnipeg, TBD
Game 5*: Vegas at San Jose, TBD
Friday, April 19
Game 5*: Toronto at Boston, TBD
Game 5*: Colorado at Calgary, TBD
Game 5*: Colombus at Tampa Bay, TBD
Saturday, April 20
Game 5*: Carolina at Washington, TBD
Game 6*: NY Islanders at Pittsburgh, TBD
Game 5*: Dallas at Nashville, TBD
Game 6*: Winnipeg at St. Louis, TBD
Sunday, April 21
Game 6*: Calgary at Colorado, TBD
Game 6*: Tampa Bay at Colombus, TBD
Game 6*: Boston at Toronto, TBD
Game 6*: San Jose at Vegas, TBD

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm going out and not going to be able to catch this whole game, but I've been interested to see what Carolina does tonight.

I picked the Caps in 7 and as much as I don't want to, I think I might pick the Islanders to beat them next round if they do win this series. Don't hold me to it though. We'll see what happens when this series ends.

Already 1-0 Hurricanes 17 seconds in.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Washington has really carried most of the play since the first couple minutes. Jensen is really their only weak point.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Could he play wing? If so it might make sense and they can just give him his brothers old uniform which should fit without alterations.
I’m sure he can play LW as needed but he would be a great depth C to have, we can shift Zacha to LW or have Hughes start as a winger on Hayes or Zachas line which would give him protection. Theoretically:

Hall Hischier Bratt
Hughes Hayes Palmieri
Zacha Zajac Coleman
Wood Rooney Bastian

The idea of having Hughes setting up two big players who drive the net like Palms and Hayes intrigues me. Those last 3 lines are also BIG lines which is great. We need some more physicality. I’d be extremely comfortable rolling with that forward group if we cannot sign one of the premier scoring wingers in free agency. Hayes would be a shrewd move by Shero. All else that is needed is a big upgrade on D.

Last edited:

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
What an insane sequence in the Sharks-Knights game. How did the Sharks not put that home with no one in the net?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Capitals vs Hurricanes: 2 goals against Holtby, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Mrazek, no chance. I didn't like the Terravainen goal on Holtby. It wasn't a bad goal, but I thought he could have had it. He was square and it kind of misses him. Forgivable goal, but enough to say Mrazek outplayed him. Mrazek has outplayed him all series and I'm no Mrazek fan, but he's been better than Holtby. That's already the 4th goal I've counted stoppable on Holtby this series and I only had 1 on Mrazek and I think it was the first goal he allowed in the series.

Blues vs Jets: 2 goals against Binnington, no chance on either. 3 goals against Hellebuyck, no chance on any.

Golden Knights vs Sharks: 4 goals against Fleury, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Jones, no chance on either. It's a miracle. There was another that was pretty borderline on Fleury as well. He looked off his angle on the first one a minute into the game. The second one he looked like he had time to cover but didn't. I didn't give him off for that one though. He turned it over on the the third one. It wasn't stoppable the way it went in, but it was created because he turned it over. The first goal on Jones could have hit him if he were on the post, but that was an own goal from Karlsson.

So that's 14 goals against goalies tonight, 3 are stoppable. That's 21% of the goals that were scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .920%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad