OOT Scoreboard 2019 Stanley Cup PLAYOFFS II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille the Eel

That was a big win for Columbus. If they go down 2 zip with both losses in OT, the odds would have felt long against them. I hardly ever remember a team winning a series after losing multiple overtime games.

Us against LA in the finals for example. The Rags against LA a year or two later.

But who knows? Boston looks like they have more scoring skill - more of it deeper down the lineup - but the first two games being both OT argue for the clubs being even. At which point it’s who finishes the games off that determines things.

Bad Bergeron penalty there. And Bobrovsky stoning him 2 times in the first OT. Bruins had some amazing looks in the first OT. If they go on to lose this series they are going to be thinking of a couple of those plays for a long time.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Stars vs Blues: 2 goals against Bishop, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Binnington, 1 stoppable.

Blue Jackets vs Bruins. 2 goals against Bobrovsky, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable.

So that’s 10 goals against goalies tonight, 4 are stoppable. That’s 40% of the goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were I have no idea because the NHL app blows and doesn’t work right now. What else is new?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night was that one bad goal on Bobrovsky that @Whaddagoal referenced earlier.

I’m not home and it’s hard to post it on mobile.

Reactions: Dialamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad