Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Chrismahanukwanzakah-300x175.jpg

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
JJ Abrams.... wooooof. :facepalm: I feel like I was just beaten over the head with Star Wars nostalgia trying to erase the last movie.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
JJ Abrams.... wooooof. :facepalm: I feel like I was just beaten over the head with Star Wars nostalgia trying to erase the last movie.
Was going to wait to see it next week in IMAX, as no foreign movies are shown in the Philippines over the holidays, but with the lousy reviews I watched it from the comfort of my bed and saved the $10

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse

Was going to wait to see it next week in IMAX, as no foreign movies are shown in the Philippines over the holidays, but with the lousy reviews I watched it from the comfort of my bed and saved the $10

in the scene where after leia dies and Rey returns to the base, the other rebels tell her there’s something leia wanted you to have. the block/brick is removed from the wall with the secret hiding place, and the reddish cloth is removed and unwrapped to reveal Leias light Sabre. I was expecting the cloth to instead to contain a can of Coca-Cola and a speedball of cocaine and heroin.

Last edited:

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
My only resolution for 2020 is to go a little easier on myself mentally, not sweat the small stuff so much. Aaand maybe get a dog/rescue. :) It hasn't been a great year from a mental health perspective, but nothing has happened that I can't come back from to this point... so it's time to get this train back on track. I have a good feeling about 2020.

Things are only as good as we make them, so make it a good one! Hopefully you all have a safe and happy New Year!

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
2019 was basically a year if recharging my mental and physical batteries while figuring out what the next chapter is going to be. Slow and frustrating at times, but I think I've come out of it a considerably more focused and motivated individual. Here's to a super sick 2020. I don't even think I'm going to do anything tonight.

:party:

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Happy New Year to all!!

Family went to Disney / Orlando last week. 3 of 4 of us got the flu. Both type A and type B. Hacking chest cough since Christmas. Bedridden last 3 days other than doctor apt yesterday. Haven’t been able to get my temp below 101. Has been over 103. Haven’t been sick in 3 years, but this is the worst I can recall in decades. I hope all of you and your loved ones avoid it.

If any of the Sabres / Bills get it, I can’t possibly see how they can play through it, it is so physically draining, even for a world class athlete.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Happy New Year to all!!

Family went to Disney / Orlando last week. 3 of 4 of us got the flu. Both type A and type B. Hacking chest cough since Christmas. Bedridden last 3 days other than doctor apt yesterday. Haven’t been able to get my temp below 101. Has been over 103. Haven’t been sick in 3 years, but this is the worst I can recall in decades. I hope all of you and your loved ones avoid it.

If any of the Sabres / Bills get it, I can’t possibly see how they can play through it, it is so physically draining, even for a world class athlete.
I got it a couple weeks ago. Acute symptoms lasted 7-10 days, and I'm still tired as hell way earlier than I'm used to. Get well soon, and happy New Year!

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011

I couldn't stop laughing at this.

Quotes from Steve Harvey after Gronk slams his lego head on the ground, then repeatedly steps and dances on the pieces: "What is wrong with you!" "I don't want to work with him no more." "Why are you here?" "You are mentally imbalanced." "This guy is a nut." :laugh:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm saddened by Pert's passing. It has been almost 30 years since last I saw Rush in concert, but I do have that in my memory banks.

In other news, my son and I will be heading to the Atlanta area tomorrow for the Bandits game.

Reactions: southeastern
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad