OT: On this episode of Days of the OT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
In Atlanta for the Bandits game courtesy of the kids’ grandmother. Tornado watch, massive thunderstorms, flooding and wind. But we turned up!

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Bandits are up 11-3 at the half. Vinc is flexing on the Swarm and Josh is Bryne’ing them down because, well, Atlanta. :biglaugh:

Too soon?

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
They must not have been cheating The Patriot Way.

The patriot way is to cheat so badly the nfl either has to

a) ban one of its most popular players and significantly punish its most profitable franchises including stripping its owners of their franchise

or

b) destroy the evidence, Slap the team on its wrist and pretend it never happened

guess which the nfl chose?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Go Roughnecks btw
W-I-N-G-S WINGS WINGS WINGS!!!
20200110_170648.jpg
20200110_181216.jpg

BTW that's a game worn Blaze Riorden jersey.

Reactions: southeastern

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
My car got broken into last night and was given a thorough rummaging. All my stuff was scattered throughout the car. It took about an hour to go through it and put everything back in its proper place. I couldn't find anything missing, but now the power windows work all the way around. Before they only worked on the drivers window. Maybe they'll come back and fix the radio.

Reactions: brian_griffin

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
My car got broken into last night and was given a thorough rummaging. All my stuff was scattered throughout the car. It took about an hour to go through it and put everything back in its proper place. I couldn't find anything missing, but now the power windows work all the way around. Before they only worked on the drivers window. Maybe they'll come back and fix the radio.
That was me. Sorry I left your stuff all over the place. I put my screwdriver down when I was trying to fix the windows and forgot where I left it.

Reactions: brian_griffin

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
ken can suck it lol. James was my man. My wife has this crazy theory this whole tournament was to decide who takes over the show from Alex as his cancer progresses (prayers for him)
It will (and should) be Watson.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
lmao

Sorry to hear about the break in, but this gave me a chuckle.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
We need to find some common ground. Posters can't seem to agree an anything. Can we at least agree that Wegman's is a cult?

I can't wait for them to invade the south. They have a dozen locations in Virginia now and opened one in Raleigh. At the rate they move, there might be one in northern Florida about the time I die.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I can't wait for them to invade the south. They have a dozen locations in Virginia now and opened one in Raleigh. At the rate they move, there might be one in northern Florida about the time I die.
I dumped them for Aldi. They've become too expensive and the quality has gone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad