Confirmed with Link: Oilers Release 4th Jersey!

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011

Picture below:

LrLl8CH.jpg

Reactions: AddyTheWrath

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto

Picture below:

LrLl8CH.jpg

Wish it had the orange circle around the blue but this is probably the best looking version from what I saw (ignoring what we already have). Looks a lot like the away Royal blue jerseys. (Funny story I have an Eberle one signed by two people: MacT and Petry. Maybe I should've gotten them in a room together lol).

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
I hate how the guy is wearing a hoodie so we can't see the collar. Aside from that, it's alright. Glad they went with the white logo.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
They played it pretty safe here but I love the jersey. It pops so much more than our current away set. Wish they would have added an orange circle around the logo though.

Some... interesting jerseys released around the league. The Wild are the big winners in my opinion. Automatically one of my favourite jerseys in the league and infinitely better than their current set. I also like the Canucks and Coyotes sweaters. Very bold and vibrant.

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 7.17.59 PM.png

And some equally terrible sweaters. What were the Stars, Wings, and Leafs thinking?

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 7.18.15 PM.png

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
They played it pretty safe here but I love the jersey. It pops so much more than our current away set. Wish they would have added an orange circle around the logo though.

Some... interesting jerseys released around the league. The Wild are the big winners in my opinion. Automatically one of my favourite jerseys in the league and infinitely better than their current set. I also like the Canucks and Coyotes sweaters. Very bold and vibrant.

View attachment 376518

And some equally terrible sweaters. What were the Stars, Wings, and Leafs thinking?

View attachment 376517

Agreed on the Wild, I really love the nod to the North Stars with the color scheme.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

View attachment 376518

View attachment 376517

Yeah those Dallas and Detroit jerseys look like practice jerseys. The Toronto one is awful.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
It's not bad but it's also pretty...meh?

It's a little plain, but I love it. Probably my favourite Oilers sweater right now.

The royal blue really pops against the white and the orange. The only thing I would do to change it would be to add an orange stripe around the Oilers logo, which looks a little out of place in a mostly-orange jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad