Confirmed with Link: Oilers Release 4th Jersey!

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
White pants was one of the worst experiments in NHL jersey history. No thanks haha.
Yes but don’t they “go” with Oakland’s white skates and Vegas’ white gloves. Don’t want to clash out there ya know.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton

A: Classic Logo. Doesn't look out of place. Works well.

B: I think if you didn't have the blue stripes, the Logo would be a really nice graphic as a whole. Having the blue oil drop as the only blue color on the uniform would be cool. Overall , as is, it's not bad.

C: The logo with the all orange background clashes with the rest of the uniform. Hard on the eyes. Would be my last choice.

D: The Logo colors work really well and gives off a classic feel like option A without being too different.
This would be my pick.

Ranking
1. D
2. A
3. B
4. C

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I don't think C is that bad. I prefer it to B.

If it is A, I hope they add an orange outline around the logo like the mockup below. Just adds a little pop and makes it a bit different from the current logo.

I would totally buy this jersey:

imageedit_2_9639273749.png

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I like B and D the best, and C the least. A just looks like a normal white jersey mostly, its not "different" enough for what they are going for (which also likely means it is the jersey they will go with).

Reactions: barry halls

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
I agree, jersey A is boring and too similar to past jerseys. It would be good as the full time road set but not unique enough to be an alternate. If it doesn’t have an orange logo I’ll gladly keep my $200 :p:

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
A and D both look good. I think my avatar speaks to me liking D.

The one thing I feared from some early prototypes was putting the numbers too high up on the arm. The original new orange jerseys that came out in 2016 were guilty of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad