Post-Game Talk: Oilers have no bounce

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Nurse had Klefbom across the blue line, and McDavid open as well. RNH had no chance of getting the puck through even if he handled it, there were two or three Leafs right there. :pullhair:

Reactions: frag2

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
That Kassian play is just killing me. It would've been one of the best moments in the last two years if that goes in.

KE19

Jan 30, 2019
Hey guys,

Leafs fan here coming in peace.

Just want to give my props to you Oiler fans.

Watching that Oilers/Leafs game was one of the most entertaining games that I’ve watched all year and it was mainly because of the fans.

That was ****ing awesome.

Your team once again shocked the hockey world with it's tenacity and again far exceeded everyone's expectations.

I am sure it still stings a little but you guys should all be very proud of your team, especially going as far as you did with having Chia as the GM. Most teams would have bent over.

I am very impressed with your team!!

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Reactions: nally

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
God they were clinical at the end, they just need to tap in to that more. Andersen saved leafs bacon for 58 minutes.

space321

May 11, 2011
Hey guys,

Leafs fan here coming in peace.

Watching that Oilers/Leafs game was one of the most entertaining games that I’ve watched all year and it was mainly because of the fans.

Your team once again shocked the hockey world with it's tenacity and again far exceeded everyone's expectations.

I am sure it still stings a little but you guys should all be very proud of your team, especially going as far as you did with having Chia as the GM. Most teams would have bent over.

lol nice bait

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Hey guys,

Oilers fan here.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
They have been playing great and Toronto is good, but man that was a gutless performance after the 10 min mark and until 2 min left.

Listless. Defeatist attitude. No charge.nothing. just a completely quiet and lifeless game.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
here's some notes I jotted down on the padded walls

-Stolarz>Talbot
-Chiasson's peak is months ago.
-I kind of missed Lucic but they did....look faster.....still awful with the puck though.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
$11,634,000 AAV

3R1f7cp.gif

He was in playoff form tonight.

In which series?

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Leafs depth was waaaaay too much for us.

Thought Rielly was great for them, I know he was never in the conversation for 1OV that year, but damn he would be a nice fit for our team.

Now we can only afford 2 losses the rest of the way?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad