Post-Game Talk: Oilers have no bounce

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Because we're personally responsible for Katz treating this org like a treehouse club? :)

I think we roast our own team enough to afford us some roasting of other teams.

Yeah, but it's not like we have a leg to stand on unless we're going after like Florida and Arizona. And those teams don't have any fans anyway.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Yeah, but it's not like we have a leg to stand on unless we're going after like Florida and Arizona. And those teams don't have any fans anyway.

I think we have fully embraced our lack of legs by now. We're the guy in the wheelchair having a good laugh at guys tripping during their 100m races. Go ahead, come at us! Make fun of how we're in a wheelchair! We can take it! You actually look like a jerk for making fun of us because it was Katz that took our legs off! :)

Really though, we're pretty immune now. I think most Oilers fans just laugh at people that try to insult our team. No one can bash the Oilers like OIlers fans can. There is no burn that makes any sense that we haven't made ourselves already. We own that market, and that frees us up to bash everyone else as much as we like :D

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->