Oilers Broadcast changes

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Cool. we get Singh again!?

Still trying to figure out whats happening with the rotation or plan on this. Are Michaels and Singh alternating, does anybody know? Or is it just National-Singh, Local-Michaels?

I could handle that. Singh gives our games much more exposure, bigger audience, converts more people to hockey. Makes sense if he's getting the National telecasts.

National - Singh
Regional - Michaels

I think Hughson might be ill or something and then we get Cuthbert when he’s back?. I think Singh is filling in.

Speaking of filling in Tony Brar makes his first HNIC appearance tonight too!

Reactions: Drivesaitl

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
National - Singh
Regional - Michaels

I think Hughson might be ill or something and then we get Cuthbert when he’s back?. I think Singh is filling in.

Speaking of filling in Tony Brar makes his first HNIC appearance tonight too!

I thought I read somewhere that Hughson doesn't want to travel and is sticking to only games in Vancouver. Something like that.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Cool. we get Singh again!?

Still trying to figure out whats happening with the rotation or plan on this. Are Michaels and Singh alternating, does anybody know? Or is it just National-Singh, Local-Michaels?

I could handle that. Singh gives our games much more exposure, bigger audience, converts more people to hockey. Makes sense if he's getting the National telecasts.

You’re correct:
National: Singh
Local: Michaels

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Tony is a friend of mine. He's doing extremely well.

Singh - needs more energy. That's the main issue with him. Exciting plays that didn't follow with energetic calls other than the Yamamoto goal.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Tony is a friend of mine. He's doing extremely well.

Singh - needs more energy. That's the main issue with him. Exciting plays that didn't follow with energetic calls other than the Yamamoto goal.
I have to agree....just too monotone, needs to ease up and get into it.
different than when he is on Punjabi night in Canada...not sure if he is trying to compromise?
Tony Brar is awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad