Official Player Inquiry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grabtastic

Aug 10, 2006
Vancouver
Can some one please provide some information on how Koltsov is doing in the RSL right now. I heard he's the best defenseman in the leauge, has he improved his defensive game? What kind of potential do you think he has at the NHL level? There was an article on RussianProspects.com in which Koltsov stated he has every intention to come to the NHL next season, can you confirm that.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Can someone give us a heads-up on how Nikita Nikitin is playing with Avangard Omsk? His stats are OK, but I'm looking more for some first-hand impressions of his skating, his strengths and weaknesses, his overall style of game, etc.

Thanks,

P_B

:bb:

VisionQuest*

How is Mika Noronen doing

How is Mika Noronen doing for AK-Bars Kazan?

Last edited by a moderator:

markg

Nov 17, 2006
Can some one please provide some information on how Koltsov is doing in the RSL right now. I heard he's the best defenseman in the leauge, has he improved his defensive game? What kind of potential do you think he has at the NHL level? There was an article on RussianProspects.com in which Koltsov stated he has every intention to come to the NHL next season, can you confirm that.

http://www.russianprospects.com/public/article.php?article_id=483

From the article :
I know that Vancouver management was offering you a one way contract last spring.
K. Koltsov:
Yes, I did indeed receive an offer from the Canucks. They offered a one way contract that would pay me $700,000 but I wasn’t satisfied with these conditions. This doesn’t mean that I’m not thinking about returning to Canada, though. I will definitely be going to NHL next year.

VisionQuest*

Is there a way o find out who the 1992 Russian Prospects are? I have been playing a lot out here in California with a kid who wears his 92 prospects jersey with great pride! He is from Moscow and is out here for another two months.

Luke87

Sep 10, 2006
Oshawa
Ilya Zubov

Hey guys,

Im just curiois of his development and what type of player he is/could be from anyone whos seen him play

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Guys, how would you rate the Russian goaltending prospects?

Which one's better: Koshechkin or Varlamov? And what is their upside?

Also are there other young Russian goallies that have yet to be drafted that could be good prospects?

znarok

Aug 22, 2005
HFboards
Guys, how would you rate the Russian goaltending prospects?

Which one's better: Koshechkin or Varlamov? And what is their upside?

Also are there other young Russian goallies that have yet to be drafted that could be good prospects?

I prefer Koshechkin over Varlamov right now. Hes got more experience and showed good concentration in Euro-tours earning couple of shutouts. Varlamov still have long way to grow. This is his first season in RSL seniors team.

Good prospect? Tretiaks grandson Maxim :yo: Hes 11 right now.

bulgaria

Mar 13, 2006
photo-forum.net
How are Kiril Koltsov and Sergei Shirokov doing so far?

Very good I think: Kiril-g-40;goals- 7;a- 24;points- 31; +6;PIM 32-one of best d-man in Russia right now
best scorer in Avangard defence and forth in the team
Sergei is on the right way
g-40;goals- 14;a- 16;points- 30;+7;PIM-30
Second scorer in his CSKA

SneakerPimp82

Apr 5, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Dmitry Semin, i see he's put up very good numbers for HC Lokomotiv, any whispers about him ever coming to NA, also, any firsthand reviews of how his game has progressed this year? I know stats don't tell the whole story.

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
Dmitry Semin, i see he's put up very good numbers for HC Lokomotiv, any whispers about him ever coming to NA, also, any firsthand reviews of how his game has progressed this year? I know stats don't tell the whole story.

I talked to Dmitry last winter and asked him about NHL. As i understood there are not so many chances that he will come to NA. As he said, he sees no sense to waste time in training camp (with very low possibility to join the main squard in the season) while Russian teams preparing and starting their season in the RSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad