Official Player Inquiry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
I'd also like to know the situation with Kulemin next year. If his intentions are to come to North America (AHL or NHL), and if Russia will offer him a heavy contract to stay in Russia..?

HS

May 17, 2006
Kulemin has contract for next season, according Russian Ice Hockey Federation.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
Well I'm pretty sure I remember hearing around the time they draft Kulemin that he was in his final year of his contract, unless he signed one we don't know about..

That being said, I guess alot of Leaf fans are in for a surprise, because we are all under the impression he was a UFA at years end.

Buckleys

Jul 21, 2006
when do the contracts of Igor Mirnov and Alexander Nikulin, or any of the other sens russians contracts end?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm looking to find Maxim Mayorov's stats thus far this season, if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Buckleys

Jul 21, 2006
whoa, that was messed, I came on to this board and it wouldnt let me on for a while giving me the code of conduct, didn't even do anything.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
when do the contracts of Igor Mirnov and Alexander Nikulin, or any of the other sens russians contracts end?

Nikulin's contract expires at the end of the season while Mirnov is signed through to the end of the 2007-2008 season.

Buckleys

Jul 21, 2006
Nikulin's contract expires at the end of the season while Mirnov is signed through to the end of the 2007-2008 season.

Thanks for the info, I was kind of hoping that would be reversed. So do you think Nikulin will be at the senators training camp next year? Could he fight for the 4th line C position with Hennessy?

CAF1837

Mar 7, 2006
www.avalanchedb.com
Vitaly Kolesnik Question

Question for you guys who know the RSL better than I.

I'm looking for goaltending statistics for Vitaly Kolesnik.

I found his games played (GP) and Goals Against Average (GAA) as well as goals allowed and minutes on the Khimik site.

What i'm trying to find is Kolesnik's
Wins
Losses
Ties
and SV% (Save Percentage)

Anyone know where i can find those numbers?
All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
Question for you guys who know the RSL better than I.

I'm looking for goaltending statistics for Vitaly Kolesnik.

I found his games played (GP) and Goals Against Average (GAA) as well as goals allowed and minutes on the Khimik site.

What i'm trying to find is Kolesnik's
Wins
Losses
Ties
and SV% (Save Percentage)

Anyone know where i can find those numbers?
All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
.915 SV%
http://metallurg.ru/ru/?part=gk

CAF1837

Mar 7, 2006
www.avalanchedb.com
thank you VERY much. - This was a great help and great source.

So is record (W/L/T) not really important for european goaltenders?
I can't seem to find a record for Kolesnik or other goalies in the DEL or SEL.

Weird

sluggo*

Kulemin

I recently saw a list of the top Russian prospects, and right at the top was a player named Kulemin. I'm just wondering what anyone who has seen him play can tell me about him. What is his NHL potential, what player(s) would you compare him too.

Thanks

Buckleys

Jul 21, 2006
I recently saw a list of the top Russian prospects, and right at the top was a player named Kulemin. I'm just wondering what anyone who has seen him play can tell me about him. What is his NHL potential, what player(s) would you compare him too.

Thanks

I cant answer your questions... However, you can:

A) look back further into this very thread, because all most people ask about is Kulemin.

or

B) Go to the leafs board, look on there prospect boards, or look for one of their many threads on him, or create your own thread.

Somebody should just make a Kulemin update on this board and sticky it.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Artem Anisimov

1988-born Artem Anisimov was one of the best players for Yaroslavl in the first round of the playoffs. How good is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad