OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I thought we knew a while ago that it is the =O= jersey for third?

For sure new logo for the first FYOUS season. It must be part of the plan. New team, new identity ... new owner

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but our current owner is still planning to be the owner for the FYOUS years. Now, whether he is or not is another question, but that is certainly his plan...

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Would the team still be allowed to wear Reebok branded jerseys? I would assume it will be the Red O which is a nice sweater for sure, and Adidas branded, can't see them investing in any rebrand/new logo/new look anytime soon personally.

Reactions: Rand0m

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Cool that your forum has a Jersey/Merch thread.

I love the Sens inaugurals, the black is among my favourite all time in the NHL. Just picked up the PEI Sens white to go with my Ottawa Demitra.

Z SENSDemitraFRONT.jpg
Z SENSDemitraREVERSE.jpg
Z SENSYDemitraPEIFRONT.png
Z SENSYDemitraPEIREVERSE.png

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

I love the Sens inaugurals, the black is among my favourite all time in the NHL. Just picked up the PEI Sens white to go with my Ottawa Demitra.

Man, I used to have a pro PEI Sens jersey way back in the day, and ended up trading it away for a jersey that was pretty rare. I always thought I'd be able to find another PEI jersey at a reasonable price later.

That's a swap I wish I could take back. :(

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Man, I used to have a pro PEI Sens jersey way back in the day, and ended up trading it away for a jersey that was pretty rare. I always thought I'd be able to find another PEI jersey at a reasonable price later.

That's a swap I wish I could take back. :(

What did you trade for?

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax

I was always in the minority, but I preferred that version of our black better than the later one with the white stripes. The original white remains my favorite but I have always loved that black with the red numbers.

Reactions: NB613

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What did you trade for?

A pro '92-93 LA Kings black jersey and a replica White Liberty Bell NY Rangers 3rd jersey (which is also very hard to find).

I mean... The trade probably was good value on my end? The Kings jersey I made into a Gretzky, and the Rangers jersey is really hard to find these days... I've just never found a pro PEI jersey since.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
Has anyone had any luck emailing ottawateamshop? I'd like a 2d hat shipped to Alberta, but was hoping to not pay the hat's value in shipping. I've sent two emails and both were undelivered.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Has anyone had any luck emailing ottawateamshop? I'd like a 2d hat shipped to Alberta, but was hoping to not pay the hat's value in shipping. I've sent two emails and both were undelivered.

You probably won't have any luck. The actual cost of Canada Post shipping is at least 15-20 dollars to send even something small like a hat.

Some large stores like Sport Chek probably have deals to lower the cost of shipping with Canada Post, but I doubt Ottawa Team Shop does.

It's really difficult for smaller sellers on places like eBay, or small businesses to offer value to customers because Canada Post shipping is so expensive. There's no middle ground for smaller light things like a hat. If something is thicker than 20mm, it's pay for parcel or don't ship it for less than 15.

Reactions: Larionov

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
You probably won't have any luck. The actual cost of Canada Post shipping is at least 15-20 dollars to send even something small like a hat.

Some large stores like Sport Chek probably have deals to lower the cost of shipping with Canada Post, but I doubt Ottawa Team Shop does.

It's really difficult for smaller sellers on places like eBay, or small businesses to offer value to customers because Canada Post shipping is so expensive. There's no middle ground for smaller light things like a hat. If something is thicker than 20mm, it's pay for parcel or don't ship it for less than 15.

All true, sadly. Shipping costs are brutal these days, and they have no choice but to pass the cost on to you. My wife ships stuff back to her family in New Brunswick regularly, and the cost is routinely more than the stuff is worth...

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I too, love this jersey, but I think I love the "O" jersey just a tad more. Nice Demitra jersey!!!!!! :thumbu:

Thanks, the PEI is in the mail, so I'll get it soon but I gotta say the black Sens with the red numbers just does it for me. The close second for me is the O but I prefer the Heritage Classic off whites (as opposed to the black) they wore in 2014 against the Canucks. Both the unis in that game are a couple of my favourites from the Reebok Edge days.

Reactions: Back in Black

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
those 2 Demitra jerseys are my favorite combination. i would throw the Red O as third.
as much as i have respect for the original black O that i will always support. that would be my ideal 3 uniforms.

Reactions: Kalamazoo Wings

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
All true, sadly. Shipping costs are brutal these days, and they have no choice but to pass the cost on to you. My wife ships stuff back to her family in New Brunswick regularly, and the cost is routinely more than the stuff is worth...

The RedBlacks managed to ship me a hat for only $12! Looks like I'll just have to pay the $25. I suppose the world won't end :)

Reactions: NB613

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad