OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
FWIW, I heard from a fairly reliable source that the Sens are rocking new 2D jerseys in 2020/21.

I’m guessing they get revealed at the Draft.
I trust your record but can't believe any good news until it is official :laugh:

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Man, if I see the boys in black 2D jerseys i'll be ECSTATIC!

I'll never forget seeing Hoff wearing one, I think it was for when they retired Alfies #11 and being like if man they wore these they would probably have the highest jersey sales in the entire league!

Reactions: Back in Black

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
images

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
By new 2D jerseys, do you mean a new design based off of the 2D logo or completely reusing the vintage 2D jersey? Thanks for the information, by the way :)

The message wasn’t that detailed, but my guess is something in between.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
I know I sound like a broken record but f*** are those 2D jerseys elite

Every time I see a pic of them I get giddy

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
From what I remember we switched from 2D to 3D right before the cup finals. That has to be bad karma. I think the 3D logo is cursed!! If we go back to 2D we will win the cup.
It was right after the finals. Melnyk trying to cash in on success by completely re-branding. THAT is bad karma. Go back to 2D and never change again except for the occasional =O= thirds.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I heard there were some good deals at the fan fest yesterday. Karlsson Adizero jerseys for 30 bucks.

Anybody pick up anything interesting?

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
I heard there were some good deals at the fan fest yesterday. Karlsson Adizero jerseys for 30 bucks.

Anybody pick up anything interesting?

Picked up a few things
- a couple of locker name plates (Corvo, Wiercoch, Perron, Gruden, etc)
- Mark Fraser Player Issued jersey for $20 (he never played a regular season game, but he did play in exhibition games I believe)
- Francis Perron practice jersey $20
- Zbad Third jersey Reebok Edge? (has a fight strap) $30

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Picked up a few things
- a couple of locker name plates (Corvo, Wiercoch, Perron, Gruden, etc)
- Mark Fraser Player Issued jersey for $20 (he never played a regular season game, but he did play in exhibition games I believe)
- Francis Perron practice jersey $20
- Zbad Third jersey Reebok Edge? (has a fight strap) $30

Those are some great deals. The last thing I need is more jerseys, but that makes me regret not checking it out.

Reactions: Big Papi

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Those are some great deals. The last thing I need is more jerseys, but that makes me regret not checking it out.

This x1000 lol, I'll be selling some stuff shortly if anyone is interested to par down some stuff.
The equipment sale wasn't super great, and the prices seemed to have gone up a lot in the last few years. I.e. I got a game used Jim O'Brien helmet for $40 last year, this year that type of helmet was $100. 3-4 years ago I got Eric Gryba GU gloves for $40, this year the gloves started at $75.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->