OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
@Qward Do you still have the original picture your avatar was made from? I'd love to save it. I remember posting it here years ago but I don't have it.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
senators-062.jpg

Looks too much like pyjamas.

Reactions: Back in Black

Senator Blutarsky

I'll take the NHL for $2,000 Alex
Apr 18, 2007
Ottawa
Was at Place d'Orléans today with time to kill while the wife was shopping, and stopped by the Sens Store. Was pleasantly surprised to see they had a bunch of different hats with the 2-D logo. Just checked on the online Sens store and they're not there for whatever reason.

Honestly those hats were the only things worth buying there IMO. Would've picked one up if I didn't already have a Gong Show version that I got online about a year ago. Can only hope the message is finally getting through.

Reactions: Back in Black

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Rangers and Detroit are quite possibly the three most overrated jerseys in all of pro sports... Both are still better than our current home jersey, but I find people can't separate the team from the jersey. Give me the wild over them strictly in terms of design. I also like the Capitals and Buffalo jerseys, though the caps logo is a bit bland.
The red one i like it , it s the white one I hate he is to fade. The white O he is not to bad.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
For Carolina's new ownership hating their white jerseys so much last year that they requested other teams wear their whites when at home, the new jerseys they replaced them with are laughworthy bad.

New:
cut.png

Old:
andrei-svechnikov-men's-eastern-conference-final-white-stanley-cup-playoffs-jersey.jpg

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Carolina is going to go through a whole new rebranding. These jerseys are a stop gap. People will buy them, then when they launch their new image they will sell a bunch of their new ones too.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
For Carolina's new ownership hating their white jerseys so much last year that they requested other teams wear their whites when at home, the new jerseys they replaced them with are laughworthy bad.

New:
cut.png

Old:
andrei-svechnikov-men's-eastern-conference-final-white-stanley-cup-playoffs-jersey.jpg
Did the league learn nothing from the 'SNES' & 'Bolts' jerseys lol?

Never been a huge fan of the hurricanes jerseys or logo as a whole, think they can do a lot better and looking forward to seeing their rebrand

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
are we getting a new jersey this year?

According to a leaked Adidas catalogue, we will be wearing a 3rd/alternate jersey this year.

What we don't know is whether or not we will be re-using one of our more recent 3rds (like for instance the red =O= jersey from the NHL 100 Classic game we most recently used as our 3rd jersey, or maybe the original heritage black / cream =O= jerseys), or if we have designed an entirely new alternate jersey. Could be either.

We also should apparenty be getting a new logo by the 2020/21 or 2021/22 season... but who knows if that's still the plan now that Ruszkowski is gone. The whole thing might turn sideways if we ever hire someone to replace Nicky Ruzzles, and if that new person decides to take that project in a new direction, which obviously means potential delays. It's just a thing we'll have to not hold our breath on and see if it materializes.

Reactions: Big Papi

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
According to a leaked Adidas catalogue, we will be wearing a 3rd/alternate jersey this year.

What we don't know is whether or not we will be re-using one of our more recent 3rds (like for instance the red =O= jersey from the NHL 100 Classic game we most recently used as our 3rd jersey, or maybe the original heritage black / cream =O= jerseys), or if we have designed an entirely new alternate jersey. Could be either.

We also should apparenty be getting a new logo by the 2020/21 or 2021/22 season... but who knows if that's still the plan now that Ruszkowski is gone. The whole thing might turn sideways if we ever hire someone to replace Nicky Ruzzles, and if that new person decides to take that project in a new direction, which obviously means potential delays. It's just a thing we'll have to not hold our breath on and see if it materializes.
Unless Melnyk took it upon himself to push this project ahead, it’ll never happen and one of the O jerseys will be recycled.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Third jersey will be which ever jersey they have the most left to sell in the inventory.

"The Ottawa Senators will be throwing back to when they almost made the Stanley Cup finals with these red Reebok jerseys!
Act now to get your Erik Karlsson, Kyle Turris, Mark Stone and more!"

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

I thought we knew a while ago that it is the =O= jersey for third?

For sure new logo for the first FYOUS season. It must be part of the plan. New team, new identity ... new owner

Reactions: BonkTastic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad