OT: Official Jersey and Merch Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Ah, those pictures help. I think I misunderstood earlier and thought they were literally printed on like you'd see in Canadian tire or bottom of the line NFL or NBA jerseys.

That's not printed on and appear to be patches applied on that Sharks jersey.

Correct, they arent screen printed. All my fanactics jerseys have identical logo quality and stitching... Except 1 bad one I bought from them idfk why but logo turned out very ehhh

Reactions: Gesus

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Anyone else disappointed that he is not wearing #88? I really like that number on a jersey and it is also pretty rare I think.

I looked up why people would be upset over 88.
So dumb, one group of idiots gets to decide what a number means in their twisted world and now we cant use it?

This PC world is getting out of hand. Stop letting people claim shit as their own.

I get what you are saying, but literally nobody has complained and said that Stuetzle should not wear #88. Are people on Twitter complaining? Most of the posts I have read on the issue are people actually saying what you are saying, not the other way around.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Anyone else disappointed that he is not wearing #88? I really like that number on a jersey and it is also pretty rare I think.

I get what you are saying, but literally nobody has complained and said that Stuetzle should not wear #88. Are people on Twitter complaining? Most of the posts I have read on the issue are people actually saying what you are saying, not the other way around.

+ 1 right here

Oct 10, 2010
Stueztle probably caved to the small minority 88 looks so much better on the jersey 18 is too popular in Ottawa with Hossa, Winchester and Dzingel wearing it off the top of my head.

Timmy would have been the first to wear #88 in Ottawa.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Stueztle probably caved to the small minority 88 looks so much better on the jersey 18 is too popular in Ottawa with Hossa, Winchester and Dzingel wearing it off the top of my head.

Timmy would have been the first to wear #88 in Ottawa.

He should have gone with 81 instead.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 7.42.50 AM.png

Reactions: NB613

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
I don’t know, I kind of like the old Gauthier policy of all numbers below 32 (or something arbitrarily low) to keep the focus on the team and not you.

Though 18 is special and will always be Hossa to me. C’mon Tim change my mind!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Pulled the audible and ordered Stuetzle and Zub jerseys. I figured since I was hoping for Stuetzle for a while I would get his jersey. I'll save Tkachuk for a USA jersey.

Reactions: Taluss

SensFan1010

Dec 18, 2019
I ordered my 88 Stuetzle jersey 2 days after he was drafted and once i found out about the change to #18 almost immediately. I just sent an email to the ottawateamshop email and they said it was no issue to change it to 18. Hope its this easy for everyone else who changed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad