OT: Official Golf Thread II

Discussion in 'Boston Bruins' started by Fenway, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Glove Malfunction

Glove Malfunction Ference is my binky Sponsor

EMR Consultant
    Weird seeing guys talking about the "last few rounds of the season". It's just cooling down enough to start playing here. Unfortunately, most of my golf funding is going to the kid's tuition. But that won't last all that long, so I'll be back at soon enough.

2. Sheppy

Sheppy Registered User

We're starting to get the rainy/cold days up here, although this weekend it's supposed to be 14-16 degrees, so i can probably get some swings in there. Next week looks to be dropping to highs of 3-5 degrees. We start getting snow mid October most years.

The struggle of living in the arctic of Canada.

3. ODAAT

ODAAT Registered User

Restaurant Biz
    it`s one of the many advantages of living on Vancouver Island, can play 12 months a year. While the weather/temp is clearly not super warm come December/January, with a few layers on, the courses are still in pretty remarkable shape out there. I played one or two times last January and it was great to play.

What I really love is living here I don`t feel that pressure for lack of better word to sneak in as many rounds as I can before the weather changes like I had to when living in Halifax and the absence of humidity is a lifesaver for this asthmatic

Glove Malfunction likes this.
  4. Sheppy

Sheppy Registered User

Just did the final back 9 of the season, shot a 43. Clubs are cleaned off and ready for Las Vegas in November!