OT: Official Golf Thread II

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
If Tiger sunk any short putts he`d be leading right now, I`m guessing he was on the putting green until midnight practicing last night

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Weather tomorrow the whole shibang starts at 9 am

Split tees

Live at 9 am on National broadcast

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Due to the potential for severe weather on Sunday afternoon, Masters officials have adjusted the tee times for the final round.

Players will be grouped in threesomes beginning at 7:30 a.m. ET off the No. 1 and No. 10 tees. The leaders are scheduled to tee off at approximately 9:20 a.m. ET.

CBS will televise the final round live beginning at 9 a.m. ET.

Masters moves up Sunday start due to weather

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Still only one shot behind the lead even with that +4 on that 5th hole.
crazy, just starting to tune in now, hitting the links myself tomorrow, heard a radio guy down here say that the Monday following the Master`s in NA is hands down the day where clubs report they have the most green fee players play, must be all pumped from watching it I guess?

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
crazy, just starting to tune in now, hitting the links myself tomorrow, heard a radio guy down here say that the Monday following the Master`s in NA is hands down the day where clubs report they have the most green fee players play, must be all pumped from watching it I guess?

I went to try some irons yesterday and there was gazillion people at the store.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I went to try some irons yesterday and there was gazillion people at the store.

The Tiger affect

Nothing better on a Sunday watching a tournament with Tiger in contention. Honestly, the majority of tournaments I flip to once in a while to see what`s going on, if Tiger is contending, I don`t just flip over to the golf, I`m watching every minute

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
giphy.gif

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad