OT: Official Canucks Jersey Thread

Solidius

#TankLivesMatter
Jul 7, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Looks like they will have more in sept or oct. team store say they won't get any stock until then..

That's a relief. I can hold off till then.

In other news, I'm probably going to get Roy stitched on one of our blanks for my brother. (His name's Roy... though it was after Patrick.) Hoping he'll stick around but it'd be a novelty for him either way.

JA

To be honest, I think the only reason Pavel wore the wrong sweater at BC Children's Hospital is because the Team Store doesn't sell the proper skate jersey. Fortunately, with his jersey retirement upcoming, it looks like they'll be back in production soon. Hopefully, the white sweater will be available as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

CookieCrumbs*

To be honest, I think the only reason Pavel wore the wrong sweater at BC Children's Hospital is because the Team Store doesn't sell the proper skate jersey. Fortunately, with his jersey retirement upcoming, it looks like they'll be back in production soon. Hopefully, the white sweater will be available as well.

That jersey in itself is a jersey foul. The crest on that jersey Pavel is wearing, and the one they sell at the Team Store is the 89 - 92 crest. The 85 - 89 crest is solid gold where all the white is on the later Flying Skate crests. It may not be significant to a lot of people, but it's a jersey foul through and through. It changes the whole look of the shirt.

Topp Spin

STIHL 286
Dec 4, 2010
Alberta
Everything I've purchased from Rocky Mountain Sports has been authentic and legitimate. Great jerseys, great price.

Ditto, Rocky Mountain sports is definitely legit. Going to pick up a black flying V Snepsts for my next jersery purchase!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Any recommendations on where to get a jersey customized? Have a blank blue Canucks jersey I am looking at getting names/numbers put on. Canucks Team Store says it will be $80 - is there anywhere else that people typically use?

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Millionaires jerseys

Living in Alberta and looking to purchase a millionaires jersey online. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Wizeman*

I loved the logo, but the stripes on the sleeves and legs looked goofy in my opinion.

I wish they could keep the 'v' but make it our traditional blue green colors. No stripes either.

BannedFromCDC

Sep 18, 2012
New Westminster
Anyone know a place that sells this jersey? Looking for a new one, not used. Thanks.

FS186019.JPEG

JA

The Canucks should be offering this jersey in their stores all the time. Hopefully this offer exists beyond the special November 2nd date. I'm not sure what the "limited edition men's commemorative" label indicates, but let's hope it's the actual skate sweater:

http://instagram.com/p/f8Diw4KNRj/#
canucksstore
2 days ago
10 Days of Bure - Day 4 Item Coming November 2nd, limited edition men’s commemorative Bure Night skate jerseys. #10DaysofBure

d6428d083e6011e3aea122000ab5a83c_8.jpg

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
what's going to be different between this release of the Millionaires jerseys vs. the last time they were sold

is the only difference that this one will come with the Heritage Classic patch

how is it $179.99 + tax? Is that the authentic version rather than the replica version? Do you even get to choose?

that's an outrageous price

proxy.jpg

is that CCM/KOHO/NIKE era Airknit or the Reebok Edge cut type fabric

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
what's going to be different between this release of the Millionaires jerseys vs. the last time they were sold

is the only difference that this one will come with the Heritage Classic patch

how is it $179.99 + tax? Is that the authentic version rather than the replica version? Do you even get to choose?

that's an outrageous price

proxy.jpg

is that CCM/KOHO/NIKE era Airknit or the Reebok Edge cut type fabric
I'm not sure but I think it'll still be the replica Reebok Edge version but with the patch already on it.. I already own a blank Millionaires jersey and I'm not gonna put the stupid Heritage classic patch over it.. I'll buy the patch but I won't open it though :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad