Official Calder Thread 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
Not really. I mean most Avs fans recognize its a silly argument. Everywhere you look Makar is almost the unanimous Calder winner.

Most Avs fans have just given up on arguing and will let the awards in June do the talking. But you guys just make it far too easy to troll sometimes so I'll pop my head in this thread every once in a while to have a laugh with some posters.
Actually you're only ever in here if a Canucks fans posts anything about Hughes. Then you're all up in arms that someone is talking about a different rookie than Makar. Not like anyone is saying that Makar won't win or isn't the best rookie this year, you just feel like you have to remind everyone and downplay every other rookie to prop your up as if he needs it.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Actually you're only ever in here if a Canucks fans posts anything about Hughes. Then you're all up in arms that someone is talking about a different rookie than Makar. Not like anyone is saying that Makar won't win or isn't the best rookie this year, you just feel like you have to remind everyone and downplay every other rookie to prop your up as if he needs it.

My post history would certainly suggest other wise, but ok!

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
If you actually have to ask what is wrong with 4chan...well, I rest my case. Good chat.
Still not an answer. Sounds like you never visit because you're too scared too. That's ok buddy maybe one day you'll be brave enough.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Oh boy, the irony is going to be great here....

Alright, lets do some math Cale Makar has 37 points in 41 games. 37/41 = 0.902

Still with me here? I know, Math is hard but try and follow along. Now we take that 0.902 number. Multiply that by 51 and what do we get? 46.024.

And finally the hardest part of it all.... What's 46.024 - 37? I'll let you finish the equations ;)

imagine believing Makar is a 70 point dmen and will hit that in the next 2 years

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Where those ranger fans that said Hughes is the most overrated prospect in the NHL

it was just pavel buchnevich

Avs fans time to admit it's not a one horse race. I said this months back and was ridiculed

Reactions: bh53

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
imagine believing Makar is a 70 point dmen and will hit that in the next 2 years

Interesting response..

So I show you how your math is simply wrong. And you respond by suggesting something I didn't even say, that actually has nothing to do with the basic math you incorrectly calculated earlier?

Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad