Official Calder Thread 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Brett Hedican, NBC Sports California and Broadcaster for Sharks Game

"Quinn Hughes is generational"

Hedican during the 2nd intermession of the Sharks and Canucks game last night

This is heavy praise coming from a 2x olympian and stanley cup champ.

Sounds like its not just Canuck fans that are starting to pump the tire of Hughes.

Eastern Road trip coming up will open some eyes, same did for the All-Star festivities.

Brett Hedican was a two time Olympian?That's more surprising than Makar and Hughes both hitting 70 points as rookies.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Brett Hedican, NBC Sports California and Broadcaster for Sharks Game

"Quinn Hughes is generational"

Hedican during the 2nd intermession of the Sharks and Canucks game last night

This is heavy praise coming from a 2x olympian and stanley cup champ.

Sounds like its not just Canuck fans that are starting to pump the tire of Hughes.

Eastern Road trip coming up will open some eyes, same did for the All-Star festivities.
That’s nuts. If Q Hughes is generational, that must mean Makar is the best defenseman of all time already.

What a time to be a hockey fan.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I created a drinking game for the word "insecurity" being typed in this thread. Going to hospital to get stomach pumped.
Are you still alive ? considering the number of times "insecurity" have been said here since you posted this. I'm pretty sure I would've died already from alcohol poisoning. :laugh:

Reactions: wayninja

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Quinn hughes man
Another goal and assist already.
Still half a game to go

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
makar is easily better than hughes, who knows in the future but idk how thats even a close conversation this season

Quinn just passed him in points, at least temporarily. Up to 7 goals. Yes, with 8 less games. But this is a lot closer then you seem to think.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
They literally took his assistant away seconds ago, makes no sense he literally did everything on that goal:huh:
Just saw the goal. Agreed he and Tanev did everything. I guess an Isles player touched the puck than Miller scored so they make it unassisted. If he did score after hitting the post they would’ve had their assists right?

Reactions: Canucks LB

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
With at least 3 ev goals in his last four games, I no longer think Makar has the Calder locked down. Maybe his skating is what will provide him his second wind. Quinn seems to be making his run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->