Official Calder Thread 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
it was just pavel buchnevich

Avs fans time to admit it's not a one horse race. I said this months back and was ridiculed
Good luck getting any of them to admit that. They'll just give you the several tiers spiel.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I see both Hughes and Makar as 55-65 point dmen that dominates possession. 70-80 points in their prime and more if scoring goes up via rule changes

that puts them above Dahlin and on the same tier as Heiskanen

Dallas, Vancouver, Colorado are very fortunate. And Buffalo maybe in the future depending on how Dahlin develops

Simpo

Sep 18, 2011
This is looking set to be a fun, as well as unique, rookie scoring race between two defencemen! Love it!

Reactions: skeena1

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Interesting response..

So I show you how your math is simply wrong. And you respond by suggesting something I didn't even say, that actually has nothing to do with the basic math you incorrectly calculated earlier?

Interesting

Makar's last 10 games - 8 points

Hughes just scored a goal, so woohoo I'm right he's projected to be 7 points ahead if he wasn't hurt

#MATH

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Canucks behind Washington, Boston, STL, PIT, TB and tied with NYI in the standings

not bad from just adding Hughes to the lineup

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
shockingly only van fans are preferring hughes

will adam gaudette win the selke? demko the vezina?

It’s quite clearly a race

Hughes is currently leading in points so the next couple of months will tell the tale, especially given the wall lots of college players hit in the 2nd half

Reactions: NextGoalIsHuge

Tony Stacks

Jan 30, 2012
Seattle
I wonder how the race would've gone between Hughes and Makar from a year ago (so they'd be the same age). Makar was really good back then too but I think Hughes would take it with ease.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad