OT: Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Happy birthday Adz!

It felt 83 degrees warmer today in Milwaukee than it did a year ago. It felt like 33 degrees today. Make of that what you will.

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Happy birthday Adz!

It felt 83 degrees warmer today in Milwaukee than it did a year ago. It felt like 33 degrees today. Make of that what you will.
It has been a great birthday. I'm still kind of floaty. Vodka, win...works for me! Not sure what the temp is here. 40? Not enough to wear a heavy coat to go celebrate but cool enough that I wore 2 shirts.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I was just reading that AT&T vacated the top 5 floors of the Batman Building (125,000 square feet). I'd guess it goes pretty quickly and look for new signage up there within a couple years.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I was just reading that AT&T vacated the top 5 floors of the Batman Building (125,000 square feet). I'd guess it goes pretty quickly and look for new signage up there within a couple years.
When we did the original Preds animation (with the sabertooth tiger walking downtown and up the side of the then South Central Bell building), I called a college friend who was an architect of the building and he was able to get me CAD plans. So that portion of the animation is VERY accurate.

I got to go up there and look out one time, guess it was 2 years ago now. My granddaughter really wanted to see it and my (different) friend worked there so he cleared it for us to come there on a Sunday. We didn't get to go as far up as the ATT floors, seems like it was 22nd floor. But it was enough for Junior Jailbait to feel like she was in a skyscraper.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Having the flu coupled with bronchitis sucks. Not only am I achy as heck but everytime I cough it feels like I'm being cracked open from my chest down to my abs.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
This is how rehab for me works with my MS;

Come on rehab lady, hurt me! *perfect form, good rehab session.*

*one hr later, at home sobbing*

twig

Dec 8, 2013
Speaking of off topic....anybody know what happened to the morning crew at 102.5 the game?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Speaking of off topic....anybody know what happened to the morning crew at 102.5 the game?
All I know is they were "dismissed"... what do they have on now? It's very rare that I'm listening to the radio before 10.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Been curious, why does HF logo feature a fish with a pink ribbon?

upload_2020-2-25_16-29-19.png

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Any MTG players who might be interested in a mostly regular Saturday evening (5-9/10) game of commander?

Oh MTG. If only I still had my cards from when I played back in the early/mid 90s. Granted I did make a lot of money off of those cards that helped me survive being a poor college student in the mid/late 90s!

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Oh MTG. If only I still had my cards from when I played back in the early/mid 90s. Granted I did make a lot of money off of those cards that helped me survive being a poor college student in the mid/late 90s!

Same, and apparently most of them are unsuitable for today's formats anyway. I just picked up the latest core set and a premade commander deck to join this play group, so at least it's not a crazy burden to get back into it.

Reactions: LCPreds

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Same, and apparently most of them are unsuitable for today's formats anyway. I just picked up the latest core set and a premade commander deck to join this play group, so at least it's not a crazy burden to get back into it.

If you were playing in the Boro back in the mid-90s then chances are we played together at some point. I played pretty actively from 95-97 in Murfreesboro. Got out of it shortly after that. Everything before that was mainly in Knoxville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad