OT: Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I was 10.

Young Frankenstein is one of my all time favorites. I saw it in the theater at least 4 times and of course I've seen it on video since then. My sister decided on it, I just follow along.

@adsfan Pat Paulsen. Oh, my. I hadn't thought of him in years! But yeah. Did you know that the dark haired woman on the Smothers Brothers is the same woman who played Lady Aberlin on Mister Rogers? We didn't get a color set til the early 70's so I missed a LOT of blood. First show I remember seeing in color was The Brady Bunch.

Gene Wilder is from Milwaukee. After his wife passed away, Milwaukee had one of the first few Gilda's Clubs. I saw Young Frankenstein at least twice in a theater. I loved Terry Garr and Marty Feldman. "Werewolf? There wolf!" I went to college with a Peter Boyle. Pete was of average height, not like the actor. YF is in my top ten movies.

I did not realize about Lady Aberlin and I saw the movie with Tom Hanks a few months ago. I remember seeing The Avengers with those very red roses at the opening. I saw Star Trek and the Wild, Wild, West in color. I loved those shows! My oldest daughter carried on the tradition. We used to watch it on A&E after daycare but before her mother came home from work. She liked "Mister Steve" as she called him. She almost broke my umbrella by trying to pull the sword out of it. I had to explain that Mr Steed had a "special umbrella" that only spies carried. I felt that was the best explanation for a four year old girl who seemed to be interested in the spy game.

Reactions: Adz

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I quit caring about Van Halen once he kicked the bass player out for his son. Just a douchebag move.

Um, Michael Anthony chose to stay with Sammy Hagar when Hagar left VH. He wasnt kicked out for Wolfy

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Um, Michael Anthony chose to stay with Sammy Hagar when Hagar left VH. He wasnt kicked out for Wolfy
Not according to the interviews I've seen with Michael Anthony. Now they may have invited him back later and he said no, but the initial change he was booted out, that's why he had the time to go play with Haggar to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad